View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 08:58 AM   #11
veggiegirl123

S/C/G: 164/160/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammay View Post
veggiegirl, I've been sort of going through the same thing myself. I've been trying to be a vegan now for about 5 years but I keep falling off and I've gained 65 pounds (but I blame that more on stress and life changes that pushed me to binge eat than on trying to be vegan). I did well on a low carb diet some years back when I was eating meat, losing 35 pounds.

I'm now looking to try to get back to a more controlled carb diet (though not totally low carb) and adding back some dairy and eggs and even a little fish. I'm still quite apprehensive about it, but I'm willing to give it a shot for a little while. I can always go back to vegetarianism if I don't feel good about it.

Tam
When I ate primal I followed Mark Sissone's plan and kept my daily carb intake in the 50-100 range. I think I'm going to start doing that again and also introduce fish into my diet again. So I guess that would make me a pescitarian now I eat eggs so I'll continue doing that, but I am going to cut milk and cheese way back again, which I did while eating primal before.
veggiegirl123 is offline   Reply With Quote