South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2003, 12:11 AM   #1  

Question Olives?!?!?!?!?

Okay, big deal. Went out to dinner for the first time today...(remember I am on day 4,phase I) Anyhow....got reallly excited bcause we hit the pizza joint, and they have this KILLER salad that I always got when I was on Weight Watchers...well, I got REALLY excited when I saw they had a CHEF salad and used part skim mozzerella for the cheese (grated, and not alot) ANYWAYS....I was so excited to eat, and so used to WEIGHT WATCHERS...that I ordered the FAT FREE HONEY DIJON dressing!!!! I didn't even REALIZE IT!!!! Now I dont think I blew it, cuz when I added it all up....I am just at 1100 cal. for the day...

and my CARB total for the day at a low 8% (I had to add a tsp of honey...eeek)

TWO worries in my head. BLACK OLIVES...good/ bad EH????

ALSO I am really high on FAT for the day...66% WOWZA??? Eggs, cheese (skim), ham...is this bad???

Just a bit worried...thanks guys...hope you all see this, I know its late!!!!
Old 08-22-2003, 06:40 AM   #2  
Mous

At SBD we don't weigh, measure or count.

Use the list of foods as a reference guide.

Olives are fine. Watch the green ones because of the brine, but good for you for becoming aware of all the foods.

Use FF or lean meats and make sure your portion control is within normal limits.

We also eat till full and then NO more.

Keep up the good work.

Lady M
Old 08-22-2003, 12:44 PM   #3  

I have to admit, it is VERY hard not to measure or count coming from WEIGHT WATCHERS...but i will try harder...I did really good yesterday regarding portions, but I did over do it on the salad!!! ha ha...well, thank you very much and I will try and just "let it go"....lol

Hugs,
Closed Thread