View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 06:59 PM   #163
newmom7611

S/C/G: 185/121/125

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefany1769 View Post
Continue with phase one until you are done! My coach has a saying in a picture frame in her office... It reads something like 'if you want to lose weight you will, there are no good reasons for not doing it, only excuses' I might have butchered it but I'm sure the heart of it is there.
WELL SAID!! it's just that...everything about this diet, not just the physical part of it, but the mental part too is so important. you must believe in yourself.. you must finish what you started without deviations.. i wish i wouldn't have phased for 2 weeks. Plus, the summer time phase off (or weekend cheats) will have their repercussions and you can be worse off than where you started. i started this diet RIGHT before thanksgiving.. i didn't cheat on thanksgiving, christmas, new years, my birthday, st. patricks day....etc etc or any days in between. trust me , it wasnt easy, but i'm here and i'm so happy i stayed true to IP the whole way!! sorry to rant on your quote, i know it was made for the other girl, but i just had to

one for every 5 pounds lost!