View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 05:52 PM   #162
Stefany1769

S/C/G: 195/141.6/145

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammywhiz View Post
Hi Everyone - Some great NSV's today ! Way to go Vet - I bet your wife is loving this diet now !

I just read NewMoms post and she has made me doubt my decision to phase off for the summer. When I started this diet in January, I set my first official goal for onederaland. I hoped to achieve this by July 1st. I am about 6 lbs away and I am confident I will reach my goal. After this I still have about 35-40 pounds to reach my ultimate goal.

My plan was to phase off for the summer, so that I could enjoy the weekend bbq's and a very occasional drink. I am not a big drinker and have had no problem abstaining, but I would like to be able to have a couple of ceasar's sitting by the pool this summer. I also would like to be able to enjoy the occasional baked potato on the BBQ and a hamburger....with a bun!!!

What would everyone suggest for me. Phase off and start back in September or continue phase 1 and allow myself the occasional cheat on the weekends?

All your advice would be appreciated.
Continue with phase one until you are done! My coach has a saying in a picture frame in her office... It reads something like 'if you want to lose weight you will, there are no good reasons for not doing it, only excuses' I might have butchered it but I'm sure the heart of it is there.

The first 22lbs were on my own, no IP, just will power.
IP Start date 4/20/12
Phase 2 Start date 7/14/12
Phase 3 Start date 7/29/12