View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #11
wuv2bloved
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
So a few NSVs went to a reversal dinner tonight. Ate OP didn't drink. Can't sleep in hotel bed because it's too firm and I'm wide awake after an argument. So I got up and wanted to go to the fridge. Instead I'm on the couch with my blender bottle full of ice water writing g this note. I'm frustrated because I'm tired but wide freaking awake! No more desire for the fridge. It is nice to exercise some will power!
Glad you had a successful rehearsal dinner but sorry for you not being able to sleep. Like longhorn said You will be glad with your decision to trust you will power. You can do this under any type of pressure, ONE hurdle ACCOMPLISHED with many many more to follow so STAY STRONG my friend, YOU GOT THIS!....by the way....where is the watch now?....I'm anxious for you!!....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Good for you staying away from the fridge Vet! I know you are in this for the long haul, besides if you slip up I am gonna have to drive on up to vemont and kick your butt. LOL .. (feeling kinda onery today)
I'll pick you up on the way Cadu!....he will have 2 angry women after him to kick his tail!...NOOOOO slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Good morning my friends. Happy Memoreal Day weekend!
I am having a scare. My Ketones are measuring only as a trace? This is unusual for me, ususally they register at a moderate. The only changes I have made is adding extra protein, per my coach. Also, I have discovered asparagus.....but they are OP. I have been using quite a bit of Pam to roast them. Those are the only changes.......I am really concerned.
I have NEVER worried about any of that, You are following the program 100% and its telling you this? SOOO, you are adding STRESS to yourself that is UNNEEDED. Just follow the sheet and DON"T WORRY! TRUST ME, no stress is MUCH better than stressing yourself out over nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnSteven View Post
Wuv... I have to say again that you are looking absolutely SUMMER-LICIOUS! You continue to be an inspiration and are just GLOWING in your monthly update pix. Thanks for having the courage to share and just be you! (JellyMae also looks stunning. So proud of y'all!)
Why Thank you Steven, telling me I am summer-licious has jsut made my day and its only 7am....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEIslandGirl View Post
I am in the home stretch, small lose this week (1.2lbs) but I will take it - it got me into the 130's and now I am only 11lbs from goal. Having a great time buying clothes but trying not to buy anything that may be too lose when I drop another size - so lots of shoes, dresses and tops - will get the bottoms when I reach goal.
I don't have a coach because of distance, but I do purchase from a spa that sells the product - when I went yesterday to stock up I mentioned to the owner that I had only lost 1.2lbs this past week and he said "then you are not in Ketosis, if you were in ketosis you would drop 3lbs" - I smiled nicely and told him I was 100% OP and he said that was impossible if I only lost 1.2lbs. I said I would review my journal but what I really wanted to do was punch him right between the eyes. Thanks to this site I know you can be 100% and still not lose 3lbs EVERY week.....arghhh. Sorry I just had to vent. I feel bad for the people not on this site who would let a jerk like this break their spirit.
To all my American friends - Have a wonderful Memorial weekend.
Can I help you punch him in the face???? I eat the SAME thing just about EVERY WEEK and I have been losing ONE pound a week. Its driving me crazy but it is what it is, can't do anything about it. Good for you for staying positive, you have come a long ways....congrats!

Good morning everyone, its only 7am and I am awake already....why?.....lol...I am NEVER up this early but I had to get up and take medicine, I have a really bad sinus headache, sniffles and yes my throat is killing me. So back to bed for me and I will check in again later

my YouTube videos, subscribe and you will be alerted when I post new ones
http://www.youtube.com/user/wuv2bloved?feature=guide
My continued Weight loss Journey https://www.facebook.com/CornerYourI...ghtLossJourney