South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 05-25-2012, 11:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/165/145

Height: 5-4

Default New to the South Beach diet

Hello, i'm new to this diet. I failed yesterday (the most delicious cupcakes were bought to our office!) but today I think i've been on track!

Question: the diet allows a dessert of 75 calories. My mother in law gave me a big bag of mini dark chocolate pieces so I decided to allot one of those pieces a day as the dessert. Is this ok in the diet?

My menu is as follows:
B: Hard boiled egg and a small yoghurt (or scrambled eggs with veggies and cheese)
S: 1/4 cup mixed nuts
L: Salad with mixed veggies, bit of feta cheese, 3/4 T low calorie greek dressing and 1/2 can tuna (or grilled chicken/boiled egg)
S: Sandwich bag of mixed veggies
D: Tonight was a mixed veggie stir-fry (different veggies than at lunch) with deer steak cut in (marinaded in soya sauce, ginger and garlic) and with an egg mixed in.
Ds: The piece of chocolate.

Does this sound like a good menu? I have lots of veggies in there, protein and dairy.
Linkovicha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:29 AM   #2  

S/C/G: maintaining

The chocolate is not on plan for PH1. Sorry. While it may not be overly-caloric, it does, I assume, contain sugar. Also, try to add in some beans.

Welcome to the beach
WaistingTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 08:47 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 170/165/145

Height: 5-4

Oh yes, I forgot to say, I had put some black beans in with the stir-fry. I'll bear that in mind with the chocoloate, I guess i'll have to scrap it for a few weeks!
Linkovicha is offline   Reply With Quote