View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 07:30 AM   #12
rissimo

S/C/G: 225/225/140

Height: 5'3.5"

reneepw: Thank you for the compliment yesterday.

sat2nite: If you are weiging in at home, the best time to weigh is first thing in the morning in your birthday suit after you pee. This is your tru weight.

Good Morning IPeeps:

It looks like is it is going to be a beautiful day here in East Tennessee. I can't wait! I'm already tired of the rainy dreary days that we have been having.

I got up this morning at 4:30 and started my work out on the Wii Fit and when it did my stats it showed that I have a 3.3 pound loss since I started working out on it Monday evening, woohoo!! But this is not my offical weigh in so I am not going to do back flips over it or anything, but again woohoo!!

CONGRATULATIONS on ALL the losses so far. Everyone is rocking this plan. Have I mentioned lately how much I love this plan? If I haven't......I LOVE THIS PLAN.....I really wish I had found it long ago. But, if I had would I have stuck with it? I don't think my mind was in the right place when I tried losing before, even tho I was over it and wanted to lose, I wasn't like I am now. I am determined to not let anything or anyone stand in my way of getting to mu goal and I will run you over if you try to sabotage me.

I came across this the other night and thought I would share:

You Can Be Whatever You Want To Be!

There inside you
All of the potential
To be whatever you want to be;
All of the energy
To do whatever you want to do.
Imagine yourself as you would like to be,
Doing what you want to do,
And each day, take one step
Towards your dream.
And though at times it may seemd too
difficult to continue,
Hold on to your dream.
One morning you will awake to find
That you are the person you dreamed of,
Doing what you wanted to do,
Simply because you had the courage
To believe in your potential
And hold onto your dream.

I never had the courage to believe in my potential and I think that is why I never succeeded in continueing my weight loss before.

Have a great OP day everyone!

Restart Date 09/14/14