Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2012, 01:06 AM   #1  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default IP Weekend Chat Sat 5/19 - Sun 5/20

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads.

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in google search. No need to inlucde the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:
have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:
Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book (PDF file): The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You
Old 05-19-2012, 01:07 AM   #2  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

I posted this late last night but wanted to post it here as well.......I need help.....My mom was rushed to the hospital tonight with the shakes, being pale, throwing up and having trouble breathing. Can each of you please pray that she is ok. I am not going home tonight because it is too late for me to get on the road alone (11:45pm) so my brother told me to stay put until they find out what is going on with her. Thanks in advance
Old 05-19-2012, 01:12 AM   #3  

Height: 5'0"

I will light a candle and say a prayer for your mom Lisa. Take care.
Old 05-19-2012, 01:51 AM   #4  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Wuv, I am very sorry to hear about your mom. I pray that she will be okay.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:27 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I posted this late last night but wanted to post it here as well.......I need help.....My mom was rushed to the hospital tonight with the shakes, being pale, throwing up and having trouble breathing. Can each of you please pray that she is ok. I am not going home tonight because it is too late for me to get on the road alone (11:45pm) so my brother told me to stay put until they find out what is going on with her. Thanks in advance
Prayers being sent
Old 05-19-2012, 04:02 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 195/141.6/145

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Prayers from Alaska running to you and yours
Old 05-19-2012, 05:32 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 152/112/130

Height: 5'3.5"

Wuv, I hope that your mother is recovering and is not seriously ill. I have added you and your mother to my prayers.
Old 05-19-2012, 05:53 AM   #8  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Prayers are being sent for both you & your mom. please let us know how she is doing.

Last edited by Cadu; 05-19-2012 at 06:33 AM.
Old 05-19-2012, 06:16 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 180/176/155

Height: 5'9"

Prayer's to you!! I can't imagine how you must feel right now not being able to be right there. I pray that today as you go to her you can do so in peace and safely! I hope her doctors have figured out whats wrong and have begun the healing process for her.
Old 05-19-2012, 06:40 AM   #10  

S/C/G: see ticker :)

Height: 5'6

Sending positive vibes your way. Will keep you both in my prayers. Keep us posted.
Old 05-19-2012, 06:42 AM   #11  
On IP since 04/29/12

S/C/G: 228/187/135

Wuv, my thoughts are also with you and your family.
Old 05-19-2012, 07:14 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 181/164.2/130

Height: 5'5"

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family from the east coast. Let us know how both of you are doing.
Old 05-19-2012, 07:43 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Wuv, I hope the evening hours brought good news and that she is safe and home this morning. My prayers are with her and your family.
Old 05-19-2012, 07:51 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Good morning everybody! Boy, things like the emergency for Wuv's mom really puts life into perspective, doesn't it?

I managed to get into town yesterday to do the recycling load, shopped and bought some waterproofing paint for my basement, which is a poured concrete foundation. It's thicker and gloopier than regular paint, which means it's heavier to glop on, but it's the right thing for the job. The walls are not smooth like drywall, so it takes some effort to get it on there. I found myself thinking of my dear old Dad. We lived in a big stucco house when I was a kid, and every few years, he'd be up on these big wooden ladders with huge brushes, painting the stucco with his big hands. Hard work. With 8 kids, 5 of which were boys, he was always fixing broken windows or something. I used to like hanging out in his workshop, hammering a nail, just to spend time with him.

Well, it's back to the basement in a minute. I'm going to try splitting my breakfast this morning, to having my oatmeal now, and yogurt/berries in a couple hours. I think it was Purple or New England who was doing that in Phase 4. Maybe it will help with the drop in energy after a couple hours...

Hope you all have a sunny, delicious day!
Old 05-19-2012, 07:55 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

Thinking good thoughts for you, Wuv.
Closed Thread