Old 05-16-2012, 03:02 PM   #1  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Unhappy Need Encouragement.. Starting over :( at a higher weight.

So i have officially succumbed to my demise. I am 12 pounds higher in weight, then when i first started IP diet. I have been in denial for weeks. The downhill turn of events happend when i got married in March. You say to yourself " who wants to miss out on there reception dinner? and then all the honeymoon feasting afterward?"...Yah...it went downhill from there and im pretty sure ive hit rock bottom being at the heighest weight ever now.

Ive been super depressed over my weight and my confidence level that doesnt exist. Its been hard for the past few months. Ive literally just felt like i could end my life if i have to live in this fat body for the rest of my life. Its my only hope to start back on IP. Its the only thing that has been succesful in helping me lose the weight to begin with..so im going back to what i know. I just need encouragement. For the sake of knowing how much weight im starting out at... i had to weigh myself this morning. It hurt to see the number so high and it makes me think that its going to be impossible to climb down from that number. I feel so ashamed for letting me get that big..

I just need all the support and encouragement i can get right now..
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 227.4/187/159

Height: 5'5"

Ahh hun, you did the right thing by getting on that scale, hurts but you know this plan works and you can do it again.

Today is a new day and the beginning of your new healthy life. Best wishes, you can do it!
ProteinGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:14 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Don't think that way! You know that of you get back on ip weight will come off again. Now you need to get back to your coach, back into the routine of phase 1 and back to losing.
You will be glad you did. There is so much support here, and everyone has a different amount to lose, so welcome back!
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:16 PM   #4  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Heya sweety, you'll be OK!! If you've done it before you can do it again! And the forum is an AMAZING place full of supportive, likeminded people who are excellent at talking us off ledges of binges and more. Congratulations on your nuptials, but I am sorry that the result made you unhappy with your body Just remember, YOU are worth it, and we are all here to support you through it. Now go brush off your IP Phase I sheets, call your favorite coach, and let's get to work
Kaypix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:39 PM   #5  

I'm right there with you....i gained all the weight i had lost last fall on IP. I started again Monday....i'm so discouraged. I think i gained it all back because i didn't phase off properly? Any input on that?
lovemykids69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:41 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 218.6/150.2/135

Height: 5'3"

You can do this! Sounds like you are getting mentally prepared which is the first step. Take the second step and start! Time will pass whether you are OP or not. Better to be OP and making progress toward your goal. Good luck and come to these boards often for encouragement. It does help.
sanibelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:23 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Hi Port, good to see you back. I hope you start feeling better soon. But you know what? Your really have had a hard time each time you try the IP method. Like me you have actually been using alternative products but the packets don't seem to agree with you and you end up with a very limited selection which makes it very hard to stick with it.
I don't want to be negative but in your place I'd try something else. Look on amazon.ca at The carb sensative program. It may agree with your particular food sensitivities better.
If you do decide to try the IP plan again that is fine too, I hope for the best results for you.
Pat

Last edited by patns; 05-16-2012 at 06:21 PM.
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:26 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemykids69 View Post
I'm right there with you....i gained all the weight i had lost last fall on IP. I started again Monday....i'm so discouraged. I think i gained it all back because i didn't phase off properly? Any input on that?
I don't think this is true. I think people gain back because they slowly start eating just like they did before ip. To maintain I can't eat as many carbs as maintenance would allow. The "final diet" is trial and error...
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote