General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2003, 11:02 AM   #1  
GG

Angry Oneaday weight smart opinions

Hi I have recently started this with watching my weight and I want to know if anyone else is using these type vitamins. Thank You
Old 08-06-2003, 12:28 PM   #2  

I bought some this week, so I haven't noticed much in results yet. Just be sure to take them after you eat...alot of people here have had upset stomachs...I do think I like them, I feel I have more energy...but I can't credit it to the vitamins so soon. I can tell you more next week, let me know what you find using them.
Old 08-15-2003, 11:55 PM   #3  

I really like 'em when I can remember to take them. Be sure and take them AFTER you eat. I pair them with Puralin, and it really helps my appetite and gives me more energy. I think they're definatly worth 8 bucks!
Old 08-19-2003, 11:41 AM   #4  

Unhappy Re:one a day weight smart options

I have been trying to take these but they make me sick. I might lose weight but it's sure not fun
Old 08-20-2003, 10:22 AM   #5  
deleted2

I've gotta chime in here too and say that make me deathly nauseous within minutes of taking them, unless I get some food QUICK! I'll finish off the bottle, but I won't buy them again for that reason.

Old 08-20-2003, 11:19 AM   #6  

I have been taking them for months (since about January) with no problems at all and usually on an empty stomach. The only thing they may be doing for me is emptying my bladder more often (green tea extract is a natural diuretic) but mostly I just take them for the vitamins. I do switch them with Oneaday Women for older women to get more calcium and I do take 4000 mg of flax seed oil, 8 oz of citrucel and progesterone cream twice a day all for my menopause symptoms. So, nothing discouraging or encouraging from my end! Sorry.

Faye
Closed Thread