View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 04:44 PM   #5
deb813

S/C/G: 178/154/135

Height: 5"4

I totally understand where you are coming from. Comfort eating is where it all started for me, i moved to a place i didnt like and had my first baby- i overate and since then when i get angry, have a fight etc i turn to food straight away. When im feeling down i think how buying cakes and choc will make it all better and just chill out by myself. But its got to that point where I have to realise eating doesnt make life better, it doesnt sort out the problem, it doesnt control your anger and it doesnt fill that void. It only adds to all these things. I think what kaplod said is very interesting and something i would like to maybe try. I can identify because i also have a high carb diet- I hate fish etc so hard to have a high protein diet but is worth a try. But i defintley think its worth identifying your problems, what is the source of it, what is making you upset and in those times come up with some sort of plan, you'll do anything but eat, thats what im trying to do. Its ups and downs but when you feel angry or upset and you dont eat that cake or anything its really an amazing feeling...
deb813 is offline   Reply With Quote