Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Old 04-15-2012, 06:09 PM   #1  
GI in training

Height: 5"7

Default My perfect imperfections...

Ok people, so basically you pick three things that you don't like about yourself and three things that you love about yourself... AND BE DESCRIPTIVE so it's more fun!

Things I dislike:

1) My nose.. it's got a bump on it from a break as a child and it used to really bother me to a point where I actually convinced a psychiatrist to refer me for a nose job! I never actually got it done though as I missed the appointments due to getting into a relationship (really I would have preferred the new nose and would have done it had I known where that relationship would get me!!) my nose doesn't bother me half as much as what it used to and it kind of gives me character, but I will probably get it sorted in the future..

2) My thighs - I just can't be doing with the jiggle!! Being a pear-shape, it is really difficult to tone these babies!! I will hopefully get there with my weight training (go squats go!!) but for now they are still the bain of my existence.

3) My.... bewbies :-O - I have gone from a 36D/34DD to a 32B and have practically no bewbie tissue left.. needless to say I am looking at surgery. I hate them... bleugh!!

THINGS I LIKE!!

1) I love that now I've lost weight I can feel my hip bones again! My hips are quite sticky-outy and look very prominent when I lie down but I love 'em because that is when I knew I had made progress.. when I started being able to see my hip bones again I knew I was getting there. Every time I feel like I'm lacking in confidence I just feel my hips.. HAHA that makes me sound so weird!

2) My eyes -I love that my eyes are almond-shaped, have long eyelashes and say a lot about how I'm feeling. My face in general is pretty expressive but my eyes can tell you what mood I'm in :-D

3) My mouth - I quite like my lips as they're not too big and not too small.. my teeth are almost completely straight and if they were bling bling white would be even better (I hope to have whitening treatment in the future). I get quite a lot of compliments on my smile so that's got to mean something right? :-D

Anyway I've rambled long enough....

Come on guys, play the game :-D

Last edited by Butterfly1987; 04-15-2012 at 06:10 PM. Reason: typoooo
Butterfly1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:37 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 252.2/ticker/126

Height: 5'2

Great post idea! Instead of doing homework, I'll give myself a little pep talk first.

Things I dislike:
1) the extra person in fat that I'm carrying around--although thanks to my efforts that extra person is now anorexic! 93 lbs to go . . . whoop de do. :P

2) my nose--I don't hate it that much, but it's just a fat wide nose that will still be there once I lose weight. Wouldn't consider a nose job though, there are just wayy too many better things to spend money on.

3)my short eyeballs that result in my severe farsightedness. I'll always need corrective lenses.

Things I like:

1)my (natural) hair color--it's black/brunette with red highlights

2)my eye color (it's blue greenish or gray depending on the lighting)

3)the muscles that are starting to show on my legs. I will definitely have buff legs once I lose all this weight!
shepherdgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:44 PM   #3  
Katrina

S/C/G: 162/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Things I hate:

1. My boobs. Always have, always will. Due to fast weight gain as a child, they never got to grow in perky.

2. My nose. It is pretty big and pointy and also has a bump (born that way). I told my husband that the only surgery I would ever want is a nose job.

3. My hair line. I am plagued with horrible hair genetics. If you look at every single woman on my mothers side, they all start balding in their 30s. I can already see the damage happening so I am hoping that proper nutrition and weight loss will have somewhat of a positive effect.

Things I love:

1. My hair color. I used to hate being a red head, but now I love it. Plus, its not the crazy bright orange but still an obvious red.

2. My height. Not super short, yet not crazy tall.

3. My natural ability to roll with the punches and be laid back.

Last edited by Candeka; 04-15-2012 at 07:46 PM.
Candeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:46 PM   #4  
Dimply and Huge

S/C/G: 325/200

My obesity
My teeth...needs lots of work
My stretch marks
My cellulite
Excessive hair growth...
YUCK

I love the overall shape of my body. I'm an hourglass, and I find the shape of my body very womanly and beautiful. I like my personality and sense of humor. I like my voice. I like my eyes. I like my calves. I like my dimpled cheeks.
Resipoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:30 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 166/145/115

Height: 5'4

Things I LOVE about myself:

1) My smile/teeth. I'm blessed with straight white teeth and I love them!
2) My hair. I love that it grows so fast!
3) My height. At 5'4, that's the perfect height that I wanna be!

Things I HATE about myself:

1) My hairline. My family don't have a balding problem, but my hairline sucks in general!
2) My nose. (Seems like we all hate our noses!) I think it's a bit too big. I'd consider a nose job, but never would I do it. I'm just afraid that once my face slims downs, it'll stick out more like a sore thumb!
3) Stretch marks. Gotten quite a few stretch marks on my body due to the rapid weight gain during high school, but they've turned into a silvery white so I'm KINDA fine with them now.
Bloopers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 06:28 AM   #6  
Sarah

S/C/G: 172/ticker/125

Height: 5´4.5

I hate:

My belly, I´m an apple and it seems how ever small I am it´s still hanging around like I just guzzled a 6 pack of beer.

My Height, I´m 5´4.5 and I always wish I were taller.

My Butt, It´s really flat, like I just don´t have one. I would give anything to have some junk in my trunk.

I love

My Eyes, They are really super big and bug like...haha. They change from grey to dark blue.

My Lips, are really big and full and perfect for kissing.

My Legs, No matter my size I seem to have very athletic strong legs, and they are pretty sexy!
lovemydoggiesx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:03 AM   #7  
keep going

S/C/G: 176/ticker/140

Things I dislike:

1. My boobs. They were kind of constricted and didn't develop fully. Even when I'm overweight they're not big.

2. My legs. Cellulite, fat, lumpy, fat drooping near my knees a bit.

3. My belly.. I suck it in but when I let go it just keeps on going!

Things I like

1. My smile - I smile a lot

2. My eyes - I think they look friendly

3. My waist - even though my belly's fat I still go in at the waist. Not sure why but I'm often complemented on it (I suck it in all thetime it probably looks good haha
LeilaJey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #8  
GI in training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloopers View Post
Things I LOVE about myself:

1) My smile/teeth. I'm blessed with straight white teeth and I love them!
2) My hair. I love that it grows so fast!
3) My height. At 5'4, that's the perfect height that I wanna be!

Things I HATE about myself:

1) My hairline. My family don't have a balding problem, but my hairline sucks in general!
2) My nose. (Seems like we all hate our noses!) I think it's a bit too big. I'd consider a nose job, but never would I do it. I'm just afraid that once my face slims downs, it'll stick out more like a sore thumb!
3) Stretch marks. Gotten quite a few stretch marks on my body due to the rapid weight gain during high school, but they've turned into a silvery white so I'm KINDA fine with them now.
If I hadn't put my bewbies I would have put hairline or stretch marks too!
Old 04-17-2012, 04:40 PM   #9  

Height: 5'2"

i like my hair..it's naturally a pretty red and every stylist always compliments the texture.

everything else.. ehhh.
valalltogether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:32 AM   #10  

Height: 5' 7''

Things I like:
My left knee - Odd, I know, but serious after knee surgery last summer, my knee continues to amaze me in how it has recovered. I much prefer it to the other one :-D
My freckles - my brothers used to tell me that I was rusting. Lots of people hate them, I think they are lovely. They are part of me...all one hundred million of them!
My chin - another odd one, but its really pointy...makes me look like my dad. which makes me happy.

I dislike:
My left toenail - I go hiking loads, it keeps banging off my boots, going completely black and falling off. Gross!

I can't dislike anything else really, lots of parts are undergoing changes, and for that it'd be wrong to hate them :-)
finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:27 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 166/145/115

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly1987 View Post
If I hadn't put my bewbies I would have put hairline or stretch marks too!
Wait, how did you go from a D cup to a B cup? The weight loss? If it is, then holy moly! I'm at a B cup right now and I will CRY if I lose a cup size!! They're like small mounds right now and anything smaller will just look weird!
Bloopers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:47 PM   #12  

I HATE

My scar - I started gaining weight when I was eight after I was severely underweight from an appendicitis surgery. It was like my body was trying to catch up for lost time. The fat grew in so fast I got this pouch around my huge appendix scar so the scar and the pouch around it have stayed super noticeable and unhealed - for 12 YEARS.

My chin - that's the place where my weight embarasses me most. It's soft and not quite a double but on it's way. It just makes me look pudgy and sad. Like I'm 60 years older than I really am.

My butt - it is just too large. Dresses that would otherwise fit me do not, or worse, make me look like I work the streets.

I like

My breasts - lol, different but they kind of hide my fat a little. They are huge but have enough lift so that they enhance this awesome hourglass thing I've got going. Everyone I've ever dated when I told them I was trying to lose weight begged me not to let my breasts change.

My face - I'm very pale and have good complexion.

My strength - I love how strong I am. I love that I can be sparring with a male the same size as me and my martial arts instructor will tell me that I need to use less power so I don't hurt someone, and that she's happy to be able to say that to a girl for a change.
Bethedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:59 PM   #13  
GI in training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloopers View Post
Wait, how did you go from a D cup to a B cup? The weight loss? If it is, then holy moly! I'm at a B cup right now and I will CRY if I lose a cup size!! They're like small mounds right now and anything smaller will just look weird!
I went from a DD/D to a small B yep.. and sorry to say it was the weight loss
Old 04-22-2012, 04:54 PM   #14  
Sam-I-Am

S/C/G: 324/see ticker/170

Height: 5'8

things l dislike:

1. my stretchmarks no one likes those and they wont go away once i get to my goal weight
2. my lovehandles, also the one thing that wont go away with weight loss (even the very slim people in my family have em
3. my chin, ive got a cleft chin and i think it makes my face look a little masculine

Things i love about myself:
luckily this list is longer then the dislike list....
1. i have a very nice hourglass shape, even at my current weight, it will just get better the smaller i get
2. my face, i have a very feminine face, with big almond shaped amber colored eyes, a nicely shaped mouth, and a pretty, dainty nose
3. my hair, after having 1 inch long hair for most of my life i started growing it out, now i have beautiful wavy amber hair with no split ends or anything! (i am obsessive about hair care, i want to have hair like my grandmas... down to my butt!!)
samcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:06 PM   #15  

Things I like: my eyes and arms.
Things I hate: my hair is fading!
nathanas85 is offline   Reply With Quote