Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-06-2012, 08:48 AM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! Week of 5/6/12

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great week!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great week!

Last edited by Diana3271; 05-13-2012 at 07:19 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:52 AM   #2  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

My calories were a doozie last night and I am up on the scale. It was expected, though. Sometimes when I go over like this I will have another gain the second day. We'll see if that happens. At least I know what to expect. I don't have to be happy with it, but I understand what happens.

Calories for yesterday: 2214 +
Weigh In: 145.6
Up: 1 pound
Old 05-06-2012, 10:20 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 178/167/147

Height: 5"10

Hi diana! I had a less then stellar day yesterday too. Today my calorie plan is 1500, so far I am @ 250 at breakfast. Will be back at the end of the day. Good luck today!
Rintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:46 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone. I FINALLY hit 203 yesterday! I've been at 204 for a little over a week now and wasn't budging...guess TTOM had something to do with that. I did good getting back in the gym and went full force but today is my blah day. Stayed up waaay too late last night and I'm feeling it this morning. And today we are going to my boyfriend's dad's house. I'm not looking forward to it. Everyone that will be there is skinny and guess what, he's having a pool party. This girl wont be swimming. (I'll just...tan?) I guess it's more embarassing than anything and I feel like the odd ball out because I'm the heaviest one there, by far. In June we will be together 3 years and the feelings haven't changed since the first time I went over there. Once I'm there I feel okay but I get Very anxious before we go. I hate it.

Well here's to good thoughts and hopes of a better day...
KatieAlyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:49 AM   #5  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Diana - Scale didn't go up too much for you and you got to fill the craving for fried chicken that wouldn't go away - I say you did good I am betting pending TOM is the culprit for you too

Kathy- thank you for the congrats Seems I waited forever to start seeing scale movement again, so have honestly been stoked! OooooOOO.. going to a deserted beach sounds so peaceful!!! Doing a 3K jog afterwards sounds like the perfect way to complete a day

Katie - Congrats on seeing the drop

Yesterday was nice for me. Workout in morning, sun bathing and swimming in afternoon, did some cleaning in evening and played a WII dance game with DD13 too. I sure do love my weekends! Hope you all are having an awesome one too?

Mamakat - have you gotten sleep?
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:54 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 178/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Good morning, everyone.

Ate off plan yesterday, but not too terribly, and I did get an hour walk in. I intend to walk some more today, and maybe hit the gym near the library after I return some books.

Today's weight 177.5.
KittehMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #7  
God answers prayers!

S/C/G: 188/164/135

Height: 5'4

Good morning everyone!!
My weight was very strange this week...I went up for some reason....but now I am back to 174... I just can't wait until I get into the 160's.... I started this diet at the begining of April because of a picture that I saw of myself.....we bought these kayaks a couple of months ago and my husband loves taking pictures of me and my boys kayaking....well, I saw the first picture of myself and I couldn't even believe how big I was!! I was so upset, so I prayed like crazy for the will power to start my diet.....well, yesterday we were kayaking in the upper keys (we live in south florida so its close by) and my husband was taking pictures as usual....so I compared those pictures with my first pictures and even though I still need to lose a lot of weight I can tell a big difference!! ....so I must be doing something right!! It may take forever, but I will get there....
cbressler1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:31 PM   #8  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone! I hope you had a great day!

Rintin Hi and Welcome to the check-in!

Katie I hope you had a nice day after all at the pool party. You are getting so close to Onederland! Keep it up!

Itsmyturn Love my weekends, too! We really need to find a way to retire, don't we? Just to prove how much we would enjoy and appreciate the down time. Still no TTOM for me. I'm not feeling as achy or bloated as I did yesterday. Not sure what's up with that. I hope you had another good day.

Kitteh Did you make it to the gym?

Cbressler Good job in being able to see your progress in the pictures!
Old 05-06-2012, 09:36 PM   #9  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1395 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (600 Calories)
Turkey Wrap 400 calories
Steamed Veggies 100 calories
Fruit cup 100 calories

Dinner (400 Calories)
Cottage cheese 300 calories
cantaloupe 100 calories

Exercise:
#10 SD Xtreme Upper Body w/12's & 15's (I used 15's for biceps)
#10 SD Xtreme Cardio Kickboxing w/weighted gloves
Old 05-06-2012, 11:18 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 215/142/130

Height: 5'1"

Hi Everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend. I definitely ate off plan yesterday. We went to Famous Dave's for dinner. They have a citrus grill menu but I LOVE ribs, so I got my usual dinner but tried to eat much less of it. I did pretty well for how I usually would do so I am happy with it. I had 3 ribs and some baked beans and about 10 fries. Not the most healthy food but I felt ok like I had not way overeaten.

Diana: Sounds like you are handling having a spike day in calories just fine! Only up a pound from the fried chicken dinner could even be due to higher sodium. You are very diligent with tracking your food, I'm sure it will be back to normal in a day or two.

Katie: Yay for the drop in weight! I hope you had a fun day!

Ismyturn: Glad you had a nice weekend.

Kitteh: Great job staying active! A lot of times that will help motivate me when I find myself going off my meal plan.

cbressler: Isn't that awesome seeing your progress in pictures? I love that!
cbigsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:25 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 215/142/130

Height: 5'1"

Exercise today: Ifit 5k competition on my treadmill. I am a turtle so my time was 34:30. But I am working on it! A few weeks ago I did one and my time was almost 38 minutes so that is progress.

Brunch:
2 pancakes with 1 TBS nutella
1/2 banana
6 strawberries

Dinner:
Pulled pork sandwich on whole grain roll
baked sweet potato
salad with balsamic vinegrette (no cheese!)

Weekends are a strange schedule for me, I normally like to eat less at a time much more often throughout the day. I'm looking forward to a more normal eating schedule tomorrow.
cbigsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:44 AM   #12  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Monday Morning WI 188.8 up .6 from last week.

Yep, I went up instead of down. I saw it coming. I had a very weird week. Lack of sleep and food turned into crash and burn. Saturday night DH made his pizza. Usually he puts it in these giant deep dish bake ceramic bowl thingys (I'm so up on kitchen lingo ) with a low carb tortilla on the bottom to hold the cheese and stuff together. I don't eat the tortilla, it's not worth the gluten (it taste like cardboard). However, Saturday, DH baked it in croissant dough from Pillsbury and delivered it that way. Well, after no sleep and no real food in who knows how long, I mindlessly ate the whole thing. I just couldn't be bothered with separating and it smelled so good. So as many of you know, I am now in pain and dealing with gluten intolerance. He apologized

ItsMyTurn I have gotten a few hours sleep on Friday night. Saturday night I wasn't doing so good (see above ) Sunday after going hunting for rat food (two Petco's and no luck) DH and I walked around BJ's for fun (OK, it wasn't really fun). I parked my car at one end of the plaza so we had to walk which was great for both of us. Then we got home and he tried mowing the lawn after hurting his knee a few weeks ago. Guess what, it's hurt again. So I finished the lawn (without a hat) I got plenty of sleep after that. I was woken up to pick up DD from a friends, I walked around like a zombie till dinner, ate, did some editing till 11.45 and was out cold again. Chances are I'll crash again today. Sun and gluten are like wine and rocks Have a great day!

Diana Good morning. I'm glad your mom is doing better. Fried chicken sounds really good. I think the only thing my mother was good for was her cooking (when she decided it was necessary). She made awesome fried chicken, but clean up was terrible and I always had to do it, she had a weird rule, no cleaning until following day when she was up and out. She didn't want us to ruin her "romantic" nights. Wow, I'm super bitter this morning I like hearing how people have a real relationship with their mom, it always makes me feel good And I like hearing how you and your mom react, although its crazy for you, it always makes me think "this is what it should be like." Of course, she could let you help more. Have a great day.

OK, I was chatting this morning, so I won't keep going. I'm still exhausted and I have a lot of laundry to do... I really was preoccupied last week, but I have good news. The book is finished, first draft. So I will fine tune it when I feel like it. It turned out to be over 166k words and 227 pages, not bad. I'm glad it's done. Time for the next one OK sleep, food and laundry first.

Have a wonderful and healthy day!

Last edited by mamakat; 05-07-2012 at 06:47 AM.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:00 AM   #13  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Today will be a very busy day. Have a great day!

Calories for the day: 1395 + :coffee
Weigh In: 145.8
Up: .2 (I expected this second day of gain)
Old 05-07-2012, 08:15 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 178/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Good morning.

I've started blogging (on the free blog offered through this site), and I must admit it seems helpful. Like writing in a journal everyday, but more directed. More like I am putting it out there for the universe, and asking for accountability. Okay, only three days so far, but it's a start.

I'm off to the gym, for the first time in several weeks.

Today's weight is 176 lb.
KittehMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:25 AM   #15  

Hi everybody

Wishing everybody a great day... I hope you are feeling better soon Mamakat.
Well I weighed myself today -- I have decided to do so every Monday at the moment... I lost 0.6 kilograms -- Woo Hoo! I have had a couple of weeks of having gains so this is making me feel a bit better. ( 0.6 kilograms is about one pound for people who think in pounds )

Have stuck to my food plan today - plus been to the gym. I did my weight workout and 11 kilometres on the bike and 20 minutes on the cross- trainer.
My first goal at the moment is to lose another five kilograms.

Take care everybody
CyberCrystal is offline   Reply With Quote