General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 05-02-2012, 10:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Right thigh bigger than left...

Does anyone else have this annoying problem?! I just got new work pants...a size smaller than last time I might add!!!...but the pants are tight on my right leg and lose on my left! Ugh! I'm left handed so I usually tend to have my left leg as the "domain" side. Any suggestions on how to help out my right leg on catching up with my left?! Besides lipo...
KatieAlyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:34 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/129/120

Height: 5'6''... and a half

It's likely your dominant leg takes most of the weight when you're working out and maybe it's then getting a better workout...? Perhaps just being more conscious of that, maybe focusing more on distributing your weight a bit more evenly when you're working out might make a difference. But I also wouldn't worry too much about it, the pants will stretch a tad on your right leg and then you won't even notice! My legs and arms are different from each other too. But as long as they're getting smaller it's a-ok with me! Congrats on the smaller size though, that must feel good!
EricAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:22 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

My left thigh is bigger than my right, even at goal weight. Drives me nuts.
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 07:30 PM   #4  

Is it really noticeable? I guess you could try working out your left thigh more or get some slimming down procedures at a salon for your right one.
Natasha22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:07 PM   #5  

It's noticable to me! But I don't think anyone else can tell. I might just be being picky about myself but I can feel the difference in my work pants majorly and its driving me crazy. I was thinking of doing legs lifts or something like that to work the right one down a little...hope that works!!! Most of the workouts I do at the gym use both, but I guess I could talk to the trainer and see what he can suggest. I measured and it's an inch and a half larger than my left one But it's gone down an inch and a half from when I started
Old 05-05-2012, 01:12 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 153.2/145.6/125

Height: 5'2"

Are you sure the pants aren't just poorly made? Did you actually measure your legs?
ERHR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:21 PM   #7  

I actually measured my legs and I'm positive the pants aren't poorly made, all of the pants I tried on were like that. I lose my weight in my stomach first and it's really hard for me to lose weight in my rear and thighs. So I finally start losing some in the bottom half and here I am lol