Old 05-02-2012, 04:49 PM   #1  
Just keep swimming!

S/C/G: 216/196/140

Height: 5'4"

Default Question for Seattle area peeps

I went to WF site last night and it said products could be found in Albertsons. That's not my usual store and is a trek, so I went there this morning hoping to find some of the things people talk about on here, and after much searching, I finally got the bright idea to check the gluten free section and it was there as only 4 flavors of salad dressing.

Is this all I can expect to find in stores around here, just salad dressing? I can make my own salad dressing. I bought the ranch to try and see if there's potential in a longer distance trek being worth it for some other location. Just thought I'd ask the Seattle area people (especially south King Co/north Pierce Co) if there's a good store that has a very good -- and hopefully centralized together -- selection of the WF products. I don't want to waste more gas for just salad dressing bottles.
ferrousgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #2  

Height: 5'0"

The Fred Meyer in Bothell sales a few of the products. I would think the other stores out your way do too. There's a shop in Mill Creek called Smart Eats that sells everything although that's a distance for you to drive. Good luck.
shelly ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:12 PM   #3  

Height: 5'7

Smart eats closed I went yesterday on my way home from work, and the shop is completely gone.

I ended up going to Jannell's gluten free market on Evergreen Way in Everett. They had pretty much EVERYTHING that is on the website. I got the peanutbutter and the french onion dip, that I really like. The price was a bit cheaper than on the WF site - but not by much, and I didn't have to pay for shipping.
They seemed to have all of the dressings (my Albertsons only has a handful of dressings and other items), including the individual packets, chocolate and caramel dips, and marshmallow. They had the mayo's and the BBQ sauces as well. I can honestly say I think Jannell's carried all of it.

Good luck!!
Soootiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:17 PM   #4  

Height: 5'0"

Well dang. I didn't go there very often. The mexican restaurant would call to me when I went there I backed off using the WF because they trigger migraines for me. Central Market was carrying a few items for awhile too. Thanks for the info on Jannell's gluten free market.
shelly ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:12 PM   #5  

Fred Meyer has been the best place for me to find WF. My IP clinic has some products too but they are in Olympia.
sabredawn10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:31 PM   #6  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

My clinic in Bonney lake carries the whole line of WF... I've also seen 4 flavors of them at walmart in federal way... Fred Meyer in auburn has quite a bit as well. It's in the diabetic section...
JellyMae87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:23 AM   #7  

S/C/G: restart: 212/196.4/150

Height: 5'3 1/2"

I noticed quite a few items in the diabetic section at the Covington Fred Meyer, but I was too hesitant to buy them. I was worried that they might trigger my overeating response. Sometimes, even certain IP items do that for me (can you say caramel nut bar!!??)

Now however, the peanut butter is calling my name--especially for stir fry dishes.
ChaloJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:24 AM   #8  
Pacific Northwest Loser

S/C/G: 300/see ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredawn10 View Post
Fred Meyer has been the best place for me to find WF. My IP clinic has some products too but they are in Olympia.
How fun to have a thread with Seattle peeps. I have purchased bacon ranch, blue cheese, caesar and raspberry vinagrette dressings at Burien Fred Meyer. Also purchased pancake syrup (have not tried it yet) and chocolate dip (amazing. tastes like fudge topping for ice cream.)

I aslo went online to www.netrition.com and ordered a whole bunch more stuff to try cararmel dip, peanut butter dip and more. Should arrive tomorrow. I can let you know what I think. They charged a flat $4.89 or so for shipping regardless of how much you order.
sunshinered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:43 AM   #9  
Just keep swimming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
My clinic in Bonney lake carries the whole line of WF... I've also seen 4 flavors of them at walmart in federal way... Fred Meyer in auburn has quite a bit as well. It's in the diabetic section...
Auburn could be worth it. I might check my FM that's closer just in case maybe the store locator on the WF site just isn't up to date with FM listings.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:46 AM   #10  
Just keep swimming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaloJ View Post
I noticed quite a few items in the diabetic section at the Covington Fred Meyer, but I was too hesitant to buy them. I was worried that they might trigger my overeating response. Sometimes, even certain IP items do that for me (can you say caramel nut bar!!??)

Now however, the peanut butter is calling my name--especially for stir fry dishes.
DOH! That would be my nearest Freddys! I trekked all the way to that Albertsons on Benson. Really ticked me off to only find salad dressing, even after asking them if they had a diabetic foods section.