View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 07:03 PM   #4
starryblu

S/C/G: 198/198/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebluecatdragon View Post
Hi. I just joined yesterday hoping people would want to talk....hopefully they will. I am 31, amd just had my first child almost a year ago. I can totally relate to the "i'll start tomorrow" syndrome.
I am a type one diabetic and am having trouble getting motivated to lose the weight.
I cannot imagine losing a child, i am so sorry for that loss.
I lost some one very close to me last year from a muscular disorder that i was a caregiver to. He was only 17 and wanted so badly to live a full life.

I too used to lose weight by starving myself and binging and purging but the diabetes wouldnt have it any longer. So i started walking everywhere and lost 50 pounds. Oh where did that motvation go? After having my son i havent lifted a finger to get healthy until now and i am really struggling.
Well, let me know that you got this and i hope you have a great day!
thank you so much for your kind words. and i am sorry for the loss you had. your friend sounds very much like mine. she fought to live until she took her very last breath. ((((hugs)))) for you.

although i know it's the wrong way to do it...i also know it really stinks when a person struggles with health issues that work against the battle with weight. that's my problem now. i had surgery on my stomach back in september, and it's had a huge effect on how i have to eat now.

thanks so much for your message! we sound very much alike. keep up the good fight and let me know how it goes for you!!
starryblu is offline   Reply With Quote