Old 04-03-2012, 09:20 AM   #1  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Default LAWL Losers and Friends April Thread

Seriously guys, how can I possibly be the one to start April?!

Mary- OMG, OMG, OMG! So great to see you!!!

Nicole- I finally pulled myself out of my pity party and took your advice. This girl is CARB FREE! I am losing really well and feel amazing.

I have been such a WL slacker, but I am ready to be back and make a difference for myself. It is my goal for all of us to make April an excellent month for losing weight and loving ourselves.

Last edited by Repo girl; 04-03-2012 at 09:21 AM.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:15 AM   #2  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi Ladies!!
Long time no see. I read thru last months posts and it's good to see some familiar faces.
Been thinking of joining the LA game again. Life has been crazy and stressful and healthy living has taken a back seat. Now it's time to do something about it!!
Have a great day everybody!!
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:51 AM   #3  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Katie! Deb! So good to see you guys! I miss this group the way it used to be-with lots of posts. But with FB and their pages--you get more of that instant gratification than with forums like this! Maybe we should start our own FB page . . . .

Katie-I know what you mean about the carbs. The fewer carbs I eat-the better I feel .. . . .
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:00 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 175/155/140

Height: 5'8"

Talking

Happy April to all.

This loser wannabe fell off the wagon late last week, but I'm back on it now. I also fell victim to carboholism. Why are those Chewy Bread Products (CBPs) so gratifying??

One positive note- only 1 Diet Coke in 2 days! That's a major victory for me, I'm usually a 2 liter a day kinda girl.

Thanks for the support and keep healthy!
lbrecycler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:51 PM   #5  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

I have been stumbling from my awesome start after gaining weight after my strep. UGH. I wll not be making Easter Challenge but I am so happy so many of you are doing awesome!

I got a new puppy this weekend! He is so smart and is adorable. He's already doing his potty outside. He has about 2 pee accidents a day inside but he is only allowed on tile and wood. Our upstairs is the only carpeted area and we carry him upstairs and put him straight in the kennel at night. For the most part he pees outside in just a few seconds. No poop accidents yet, knock on wood! My kids on the other hand...LOL
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:45 AM   #6  
Katie

Deb, yay!!! It is so great to see you here!

Mary, fun! What kind of dog did you get? Don't worry about the strep weight, it will come off in no time.

Ibrecycler- Great job on the Diet Coke, pop is so hard on your system.

As for me, I had a great day, but got caught up too busy and missed breakfast and lunch. Hopefully it won't hurt me too much. Have a great night all!
Old 04-04-2012, 06:50 AM   #7  
Micky50

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/142-152

Height: 5'5"

158lbs on the scale 20 minutes ago - I can't think of a better way to start the day!!! I haven't seen the 150's in *8 years* and this feels SO good!

This forum is such a great help to me - reading the posts, even if I have nothing to report, keeps me focused and motivated. I know this sounds corny but I'm loving you guys right now.

JM, I'm going to try lemon water today and the facebook page sounds like a great idea. Katie - "lose weight, love yourself" is my new mantra. Have a great day everybody

NewLifeNewMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:04 AM   #8  
Micky50

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/142-152

Height: 5'5"

BTW if anyone has any tips for belly fat...
NewLifeNewMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:39 AM   #9  
Katie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewLifeNewMe View Post
Katie - "lose weight, love yourself" is my new mantra. Have a great day everybody

We CAN do this girls!
Old 04-09-2012, 03:30 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/180

Height: 5'3"

Hello everyone,

Just checking back in after a few weeks away.

Although not quite as soon after vacation as we had originally planned, hubby and I got back on track last Monday. He lost 4 pounds and I lost 3 last week, so we're back off to a good start.

That brings me down to a total lost of 13 pounds since the beginning of the year. Given how many trips we've already taken this year for work or pleasure and how many weeks I was stuck with 12 hour work days and no energy after to get to a grocery store, I'm good with that.

Now the mission is to keep going.

Hope everyone else is on track, or getting back on track, with their individual plan. And for those of you celebrating, I hope you had a happy Easter or are having a joyous Passover.

Last edited by RobynM; 04-09-2012 at 04:13 PM.
RobynM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:41 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 204/204/145

Smile

Hi all!
I have been looking over this page on this site for a loooong time getting the tips and plans and have finally decided to get back on track. I was with LAWL for a little over a year several years back and had much success with the program (until I learned how to cheat) and was within 12lbs of my goal when I got anxious and started to "alter" the plan. After going it on my own I was able to get some of the weight off but it was a long process then I got pregnant again and all of my hard work went out the window! Now I am back again with about 25lbs to lose and I am determined this time to get to that goal weight and stay there. Looking forward to taking this journey with you all!
HighSchlSkny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:44 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone... I've been quietly watching the thread with no losses to report until today finally. 149.8, back under 150!! This feels so good.
tonimaroni2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:36 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 259/230/130

Question

Hi everyone! I used to do LAWL, as I see alot of you have as well. I think I have all the cards (blue grn gld prp red & red plus plus) My weight is 228 & I cant remember which plan to start on...Help!!
Michelle Jaurigue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:26 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 188/175/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Jaurigue View Post
Hi everyone! I used to do LAWL, as I see alot of you have as well. I think I have all the cards (blue grn gld prp red & red plus plus) My weight is 228 & I cant remember which plan to start on...Help!!
you have the actual cards from the original plan...all the food is on a single laminated card? I have been searching for those cards EVERYWHERE! I only have the books, from when they changed from limiteds to no limiteds...

Would you be willing to send them to my email?

When I tell you I have been searching for them...I mean for YEARS I have been googling them like crazy and I have not been able to find them...

If you would be willing to send them to me I would be ETERNALLY GRATEFUL!!!

my email is thestelmacks at gmail dot com..

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!
barri1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:35 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 188/175/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Jaurigue View Post
Also...I have a book that tells you what plan to start at depending on your height, body frame etc...I will share if you share...lol
barri1970 is offline   Reply With Quote