Old 04-25-2012, 02:55 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 213/205/130

Height: 5-3 3/4

Default Kick Off Today

I'm so excited to get things rolling! My food arrived, cleaned out pantry & refrigerator and grocery store run completed!

Not impressed with my coaches help so may be on my own. Bummed about that but don't want to pay someone to do nothing. She doesn't carry any of the food in her office. Have any of you run into this?

Ready to Rock and Roll!!!!
Jewelrydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:33 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 254/229.5/190

Height: 5"8

Well all I can say is my first coach/ clinic sucked!! I ended up going to a different clinic which is an hour drive each way, BUT so much more worth it! I do not understand how someone can run the program and NOT have the food?
Billster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:53 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billster View Post
Well all I can say is my first coach/ clinic sucked!! I ended up going to a different clinic which is an hour drive each way, BUT so much more worth it! I do not understand how someone can run the program and NOT have the food?
That is what I was thinking. She said she wanted to give her clients more of a selection. The shipping was high on the products so i think i need to find another coach. My husband has been so sweet...he was all excited thinking he was going to be my coach.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:31 AM   #4  
Restarted IP 3/19/12

S/C/G: HW257 230/202.8/125

Height: 5'2

Good Morning Diva-

my opinion only but for the prices we pay or IP food the coaches should have it on hand to tell you the truth 95% of why I go into my coach is to get my food so if they didn't have it right there I would find someone who did. My clinic charged a huge fee up front and no fee after that so I am stuck might as well get my moneys worth. I agree with Billster see if you can't find another coach it is worth the drive. This program pretty much runs itself and these boards are the finishing touch my coach just gives me my food. again only my opinion I am just glad you are here IP is hard at first but then you will love it!!!!
Pookiepotpie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:28 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Welcome and good luck to you. I have to chime in and agree with everyone else..your coach should have the food on hand and shouldn't be charging you the shipping. If you were going to have to order food and pay for shipping you could have used the IP online service and not gone to a coach. After having a bad coach experience and sharing it here on 3FC I was encouraged to report my coach to IP and I would encourage you to do the same. With all that said, you will get great support and help here. Good luck.
MustangMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:23 AM   #6  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

I know some folks use idealtogo.com for ordering their stuff, I am fortunate to have an awesome coach & clinic who are stocked full of everything under the sun. But I must say, as much as I love my coach/clinic - I think 3FC has proven to be the most valuable tool in my IP journey.

And with that - GOOD LUCK Jewelrydiva! You're going to love seeing the fat melt off! It's all on our own pace, but if you follow the plan 100% it will be gone!
LizRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:27 PM   #7  

Thanks, Girls!!!

Where can you buy the food not using a coach? My coach set me up thru Idealtogo.com but it's connected to her so she's making money on what I buy.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:10 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Don't be bummed keep your excitement going! This site will answer your questions. I have a descent coach and my food is available at my clinic, BUT I still find most of my answers from this site!!!

Rock and Roll!!!!
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:56 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 167/135/120

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelrydiva View Post
Thanks, Girls!!!

Where can you buy the food not using a coach? My coach set me up thru Idealtogo.com but it's connected to her so she's making money on what I buy.
Well, that seems be a really sweet deal for her! Not so much for you, unfortunately. Do you have the option of finding another coach? If she is the only one in the area I agree, you may want to contact someone about her. Sounds a little fishy. I have heard that IdealToGo is only for those who are not close to a coach.

Last edited by Survalia; 04-26-2012 at 07:59 PM.
Survalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:09 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 167/135/120

Height: 5' 3"

P.S From another thread--

I now buy my IP products from buyproteinfood.com. Free U.S. shipping on everything, no minimum order. Not sure about costs to ship outside the U.S. $27/box, $4.00/indiv. packet, and NO TAX. My clinic charges 9% tax. They don't always have everything in stock but have most stuff. Ex--no broccoli/cheese soup when I ordered earlier this week. (But my clinic didn't have any, either, when I joined and was out for awhile.)
Survalia is offline   Reply With Quote