Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-26-2012, 03:21 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'3"

Default Obesity Documentary

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this but I just read about this upcoming documentary on HBO that looks really interesting. Its called the Weight of the Nation airing in two parts in May. If you google it you can find the press release describing what the film is all about (i wasn't sure if I was allowed to post the link directly). It looks like a must see...lots of interesting topics being incorporated. According to the press release, the 2nd part will be about "the skinny" on fat and scientific evidence on the best way to lose weight...I can't wait to see this Not expecting any revolutionary theories but maybe some new insight. I am really looking forward to watching this!!
redbird92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:27 PM   #2  

Cool, thanks for the heads up! I hope you'll post a review of the documentary after it airs. We don't have HBO, but perhaps it will appear on Netflix soon.
missphalange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:35 PM   #3  
WC

S/C/G: sz 14-16/sz 10/sz 10 now sz 8

Height: 5'7"

Nice! Will have to look into it - I love those types of docs!
lm3898 is offline   Reply With Quote