Old 04-26-2012, 12:20 PM   #1  

Default Can't live without Peanut Butter (Phase 3 & 4) + Almond milk as a snack.

You have to check this stuff out: http://bellplantation.com/

It is amaaaazing. Seriously I love peanut butter and this is a guilt free way to enjoy it. I started having 1 tbsp (half a serving) at night after dinner in P3 as a treat. Its so good!

Had it this AM on toast, again it tastes like the real thing. I don't like super sweet PB so maybe I am a little different, but it taste like real peanut.

Another great snack I found for P3 & P4 snacking: Almond milk heated up with a splenda pack. You can get the unsweetened vanilla kind and it is delicious. 35 calories 1 gram of sugar.

mmmmmmmmm

Enjoy!
magpieoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:01 PM   #2  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by magpieoz View Post
You have to check this stuff out: http://bellplantation.com/

It is amaaaazing. Seriously I love peanut butter and this is a guilt free way to enjoy it. I started having 1 tbsp (half a serving) at night after dinner in P3 as a treat. Its so good!

Had it this AM on toast, again it tastes like the real thing. I don't like super sweet PB so maybe I am a little different, but it taste like real peanut.

Another great snack I found for P3 & P4 snacking: Almond milk heated up with a splenda pack. You can get the unsweetened vanilla kind and it is delicious. 35 calories 1 gram of sugar.

mmmmmmmmm

Enjoy!
Yes I love the pb2, I add it to my shake once and a while... I like the chocolate peanut butter pb2 as well. I do find it a little sweet but good. You can now get peanut flour from the same company. would love to try making pb cookies with it.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:12 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

I love PB2 ! I put a little in my WF peanut spread and it goes from drek to pretty good. I wish they'd do the same process for other nuts, but I don't think they have plans to do so. I also love the almond milk!

I did buy my favorite Smuckers peanut butter, no sugar, just peanuts. Haven't had it yet... I don't see why they add sugar and all that crap to Jiff and the other supermarket brands.
Sewmam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:43 PM   #4  

Its yum isn't it!

So you two are in phase 4, question, did you gain? I have gained about 4 lbs in less than a week. Granted I fell off the wagon hard with 2 desserts and 4 glasses of wine last Thursday. I am now back in P1 yesterday and today and still holding onto those 4 lbs.

Do you guys have any other thoughts or tricks as old pros? I was 5 lbs away from my goal when I phased out, so adding 4 lbs is pretty disappointing. Only .5 inch around the tummy though, so trying to focus on that.

Thanks!
magpieoz is offline   Reply With Quote