View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 10:35 AM   #13
Mysh RN

S/C/G: 200/183.2/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Bio

User Name: Mysh RN Real Name: Myshelle

Starting wt/current/goal: 220/185/150 or less. Lost the first 20 lbs with WW then switched to SBD.

Marital Status: Engaged, actually going to get married this year after being engaged for 8 yrs!!

Children: Three kids girl, boy, girl ages 13, 12, and 7. My oldest is adopted and my youngest child would have been an only had she been first!!

Pets: A large dog Molly (saint bernard/german shephard) and a tail-less cat Tiger Lily.

Work: I am a nurse clinician for a local group of nephrologists and round on hospital patients.

Plan: I have been on SBD for about 2 weeks, previously I did weight-watchers and lost 20 lbs then did a protein shake thing called Visalus while dabbling at SBD for dinner. I fully committed to only SBD two weeks ago and am just about to transition into phase 2.

Food Weakness: SWEETS any and all sweets make my mouth water, cookies, cakes, candy, chocolate, and cupcakes.

Reason for loosing weight: To feel better about myself and to help teach my children to have a better lifestyle so they maybe won't ever have to be in a position to need to lose weight. Also my adopted daughter is extremely obese and I feel like I should set a good example for her to make better eating choices.
Mysh RN is offline   Reply With Quote