View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 05:47 AM   #190
Dani905

S/C/G: 191/189.7/130

Height: 5'8

You ladies sound great! I've been this subforum all night.

NAME: Dani

BIRTHDAY: Labor Day Weekend

MARITAL STATUS: Boyfriend of 3 years.

JOB: I'm currently a college student with a major in Special Ed. I'll hopefully be student teaching soon!

TOP WEIGHT: 191 lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 191 lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: 130ish would be amazing.

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: Light Brown

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I'm a news junkie. I love reading biographies, particularly of musicians. I'm trying to become a gym rat, so I guess I can file that under 'soon to be hobbies'.

PETS: Two dogs. One Pit Bull and one Pomeranian.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: The Bible Belt.

FAVORITE COLOR: Blue or green.

FAVORITE FOODS: Mexican, Japanese, Indian, a good pizza.

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Spinning.

FAVORITE BOOK(S): Dispatches From the Edge, Sherlock Holmes series, LOTR, any Stephen King novel, 1776, Fahrenheit 451, A Brief History of Time.

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Monty Python's Life of Brian. The Boondock Saints. American History X. Clerks I & II. Forrest Gump. The Godfather Trilogy. Juno. Little Miss Sunshine.

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Dexter. United States of Tara. Parenthood. Glee. Arrested Development. Portlandia. Friends. Louie. Rescue Me.

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: The Civil Wars. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes. The Beatles. Mumford and Sons. Florence + the Machine. Gotye. The Doors. The Dead Kennedys. The Ramones. The New York Dolls. Bob Dylan. Johnny Cash. Elton John. The Rolling Stones. Pink Floyd.

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I mess up a little and lose all motivation.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm finally doing it for the right reasons.

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Whole grains, no red meat, 5 fruits and veggies, no diary, egg whites, and a little bit of dark chocolate for treats. 30 mintues of exercise 6 days a week.

RELIGION: Atheist.

POLITICS: Green Party.

PIERCINGS: None.

TATTOOS: None. Although, I've been toying with getting my grandfather's birthday on my shoulder for a year. Maybe someday.

Dani905 is offline   Reply With Quote