Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 184 /179/140

Height: 5'8"

Default Newbie ready for support

I've been going it alone and on Medifast but have been cheating like crazy. So I am ready to get some serious support. I want to become a staple on these because I find your posts so reasuring and supportive. Right now my plan is to finish the month out on Medifast and stop the cheating but change to WS in the next month. I just can't handle the powder city. The soups, pancakes and oatmeal, all unedible to me. I got them down but I can tell you it makes me want to cheat more just to have "real" food. This week I am going to start adding benefiber and Flax seed because there is some serious slowdown going on down there.

A little about me, I am 36 but had a total hysterectomy at 27 (which was the last time I saw even close to my goal weight) so I'm in menopause and on Hormone Replacement Therapy. I am 5'8" and 183lbs, biggest in my life by far. I am shooting for 140lbs so need to loose 43lbs.

First order of business, how do I get the neat little tracker? I know I need to be here for a bit before I get to have a signature but that really is motivating to me.
clownfish13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:50 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 198/tracker/160

Height: 5'5.5"

After the time is up, 20 days and 20 posts I think, it walks you though it when you go to user cp and click on edit signature.

I use benefiber and flax, it really helps a lot. And I drink lots of water. Please, come join us in the Wonderslim chat thread!!
Finny321 is offline   Reply With Quote