View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 01:31 PM   #189
JessicaB

S/C/G: 185/139/120

Height: 5'4"

I've been on 3FC for a couple weeks now, but just discovered this forum was here. My name is Jessica, and I'm 28, a software developer, married, with a 2 year old daughter.

My top weight was 185, just under 2 months ago, and figured I'd better get my *** in gear, as I was a couple pounds heavier than my husband. I'm hoping to get back to 135, which is where I was at when I finished university, before getting a desk job.

Right now, I only have a few facial piercings (4ga nostrils, vertical medusa, bridge). But in high school and university, I was really heavy into piercings, the most I had at any one given time was 62. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I took most of them out, and even more after she was born, because she became my new priority (and liked to pull on them).

I do have quite a few tattoos though, a full sleeve, a large piece from my hip to my armpit on one side, and then probably a dozen or so other small to medium tattoos.

So I've always highly identified with the tattooed / pierced sub-culture, and am excited to have discovered this forum (but honestly I'm not really sure how much an alternative forum will help with my weight loss :P)
JessicaB is offline   Reply With Quote