Thread: MRC Maintainers
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 03:17 PM   #104
bigdog

S/C/G: 208/193/168

Height: 5'8"

that's fantastic, Jen! thanks so much for sharing. i love the advice you, Patzi, Gina and everyone else gives on these boards. i've been successful so many times losing weight back in the day but always seem to gain it back and then starting over again. i am determined (with everyone's help) to keep it off and even lose some more.

i do know when i go off plan, i don't feel very good so that is real motivation to stay on plan!

i haven't had Fiber One since i started this diet in August 2011 since i don't eat cereal anymore. used to eat it every am w/ fruit and skim milk and it really does keep you regular!, for sure. i have an old box in my pantry..) it's 25 G. carbs - don't know if i should mix in my smoothies for fiber or not....
When i was on WW, it counted as zero points awhile ago..now my sister said the program has changed and they count it now. used to melt peanut butter, chocolate chips and mix w/ fiber one to make high fiber, low cal. cookies that counted as one point....
the MRC plan works much better and i do much better eliminating carbs and all that sugar...

Carbs Are the Devil !