Thread: MRC Maintainers
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 10:43 AM   #100
Tamikl
Maintenance Member

S/C/G: 211/184/165

Height: 5'5

Hi ladies

Well, I think I am back to "under control." Wow...my weight definitely fluctuates during PMS...and it scares me because I never know if it is a true gain, or due to symptoms. This weeks WI should be back to normal.

I am still loving my Kashi bars I get at Wal-mart...I have them for a snack later afternoon...unless I choose a 40 calorie Fudgebar. Those are probably my favorite snacks. I still choose a creamy HNS in the evening....and look forward to that.

I am starting to expand menu options for my dinners...making sure that I have a large helping of salad or veggies regardless just like I have learned. Tonight is Tacos...I will have (1) with a big salad on the side.

Has anyone tried the new cereal out called "Kellogs Krave?" YUMMY Anyway, I will have a bowl of Fiber One cereal and sprinkle a few of those into the mix...very good

I found some spaghetti sauce that is very low in sodium, but it tastes lame I need to find one that is a happy medium...still use MRC Tomato Basil for my stuffed peppers...because I like it.

Eating lots of hardboiled eggs from Easter still...those can get old! LOL

Well, looks like we are all hanging in there...

Jen? I think your weight may be falling off now because you have changed up your diet a bit. Just like tricking our bodies with exercise routines, I think this helps! Congrats!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter