Thread: Fitbit
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 08:02 PM   #4
donkeykick

S/C/G: 330/299/175

Height: 5'5"

I have one. I got it a few weeks ago. It is kind of neat. It's a pedometer that tracks the distance you've walked in miles, amount of steps taken, calories burned, amount of stairs climbed in a day,how active you are, sleep etc.. and it tracks it. If you have some friends who have one you can "compete" with them so to speak. It keeps you accountable for your steps each day. The website keeps track over a 30 day period so you (and your friends who have one) can see your progression in a series of charts. You can choose what items you want to keep private and disclose. I love it. I know there are some days where I don't feel like walking then I look and see how many steps my friends have and I get up and move because I don't want to look lazy lol. It's motivating!!! It automatically logs your steps/distance etc.. anytime you walk past your computer (within 15 feet). I downloaded the app on my smartphone and I'm able to log the food I eat as the day goes along. This is kind of cool because at the end of the night I can look at the graph and see how much i've burned as apposed to how much i've consumed. I for sure think it's worth it. It's absolutely benefited me in my weight loss.

Last edited by donkeykick : 04-15-2012 at 08:05 PM.
donkeykick is offline   Reply With Quote