Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2003, 08:24 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Wednesday, August 13th

Wow, 1/2 the month is gone........woooooooooooshed on by.

How's everyone this fine hump day ? Things are okay here, sosdd. We are having a BIGGIE BULL KA KA meeting today so I'll be running my little toesies off (sp?) lol

Time for my coffee and to check into fit day to record some of my stuff.

Lynnie, isn't it amazing how the first bit of weight to come off is on the face, I think God does that on purpose. I mean our face is the first thing we see when we look in the mirror... what a nice way to keep us motivated. B/4 and after pictures are astounding.

Its nice to see everyone.

Hugs, Leenie

Last edited by Leens; 08-13-2003 at 10:56 AM.
Old 08-13-2003, 11:38 AM   #2  
2006 - Panda Remix

Hi everyone,

Just a quick hello as my partner is fighting me to get on the computer!

I have been doing really well on my diet. I'm pre-menstrual this week which is always a dangerous time, but I've not craved anything fatty at all which I'm pleased about. I think the hot weather helps as it means I crave salad and water rather than pizza and stodgy foods.

Anyway, hope you are all doing well

love Amanda
Old 08-13-2003, 11:46 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Chickadees!

Busy around here. I just had to run buy a 17" flat screen monitor for my computer here at the office. Well actually the boss paid for it of course. My other one died. But this one is sooooooo nice! I love it! It sure don't take much to make me happy!

Leenie, I would love to hear about this greenbean stirfry you had last nite. Can you tell me how you make it. Sounds good.

Dr Phil has a show on weight today.

Hope everybody pops in today.

hugs,
Cathy
Old 08-13-2003, 12:01 PM   #4  
Divine Gal

Good Morning and Afternoon Ladies. Well I have been doing pretty well for the past couple of days.But I refuse to stay in this house any longer.So today I want out and my husband is gonna take me.

Leens; I love pictures and yes before and afters are wonderful.

Cathy; I may have to watch that what time does it come on? I don't watch him to often because sometimes I don't think he is always right.

Have a great day all and I will talk to you soon.

Lynnie
Old 08-13-2003, 12:22 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Lynnie, here in the south he comes at 3:00 on NBC and CBS. I don't always agree with him either, but sometimes I do. But really I've never found anyone I agree with all the time - heck I don't agree with my own self all the time! lol lol lol

but I love watching any program on weight!!!
Old 08-13-2003, 03:51 PM   #6  

I finally made it back!

After my sunny vacation I come home and both DH and I am sick. Oh well, just another excuse not to workout. I have been trying to get the eats in order though.

I don't get a chance to watch those shows b/c I am at work and I still havn't figured out the VCR.
Old 08-13-2003, 07:08 PM   #7  

Hi everyone

It is 4 P.M. here already in the west. It is cloudy today....it feels like fall.....I have been doing well with my ediets eating program.....have never been eating so healthy.

I went to coffee with friends today....then stopped at the fruit market on the way home....have been eating more vegetables since I have been doing ediets.

DS1 & his GF are coming for our thanksgiving in the 1st half of October....they are flying here....it will be nice to see them.

I have my 2nd weigh in on Saturday.....I have tried keeping off the scale every day....but this week got on it every other day....I know I shouldn't have....am down 5 lbs....in 12 days!!!

I have to go downstairs & go on the treadmill now.

April
Old 08-13-2003, 07:26 PM   #8  

S/C/G: H178/S170/140/135

hi everyone... redoing my thesis .. once again.. should (AND BETTER BE) the last time...

my eating is out of control.. it's stress.. over this thesis and over fretting about son...

i'll be glad when school starts again in a few weeks and I can get back in a routine... tho I don't want summer to end.. because that means winter is coming

yeah I know.. I'm feeling sorry for myself
Old 08-13-2003, 07:55 PM   #9  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Cathy, the green bean stir fry was just a frozen bag of mixed japanese veggies. I just fry them up in a pan w/very little oil. Our store here ShopRite has their own brand so thats what I got.

I know I cheated
Old 08-13-2003, 07:56 PM   #10  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Quote:
Originally posted by Kempyd
I finally made it back!

After my sunny vacation I come home and both DH and I am sick. Oh well, just another excuse not to workout. I have been trying to get the eats in order though.

I don't get a chance to watch those shows b/c I am at work and I still havn't figured out the VCR.
WELCOME HOME KEM !
Closed Thread