View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 09:16 AM   #14
Arabella
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Smile

Hello Lovelies!

Paleo crashed and burned. I decided to do more of a South Beach thing and then that devolved over the past week. I had a cold, was busy, disgruntled... why must food be so dependable? And yet, made me less and less happy as the week went on. That's the story with substance abuse, as if I didn't know.

Anyway, was in Halifax last week and so glad to be home again now. The weather's quite spring-like and supposed to continue that way for at least a few days. We did our Schubert performance on Good Friday (choir director called it "superb") and this coming Monday the other choir begins rehearsal for Faure's Requiem in August.

I've got my sheets on the line now and will enjoy that heavenly scent this evening -- also this afternoon, for the sacred Saturday nap. DH is off to physio. I'm just going to run out and pick up groceries, visit my mom. Go for a walk around the harbour in the sunshine. And if I have any extra time I'll do some putter-cleaning.

Tomorrow is the final symphony performance of the year and should be interesting. This is the third premier performance from the composer in residence. First one was exquisite, second was excruciating, evoking horror, really -- wanted to call my review "Uneasy Listening." I'll report back! I'm combining the concert into a play date with my bestie -- lunch followed by preconcert talk and then the performance.

Eydie, I'm probably too late but your plan sounds good. There are also some good-looking vegan Paleo recipes here.

Anagram, I too have been wandering from the path but am feeling better today and more ready to start that sashay! Shall we?

Peachy, how's the Wii fit? I'd love to get the Kinect system.

Okey-doke. Sashaying off to shop... Have a fabulous weekend!

Onederland by July

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote