View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 01:05 AM   #8
ringmaster

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabunny View Post
I just bought my Breville from BB & Beyond. I signed up online and received a 20% off coupon in my email. Took it to the store the same day. My $149 juicer only costs $119. The store worker said it is the easiest to clean and works the best out of all the juicers. He said they are having a really hard time keeping it in stock. My local store didn't have it, so he looked up different locations, and I drove about 10 minutes to another store. He also said he could order it for me and not charge shipping. I have a Vitamixer also, which I use to make smoothies. I have tried many times to make juice in it and keep the pulp/fiber, but it just doesn't tastes as good as the juice that comes out of the juicer. I had to add lots of water to get the blender to blend carrots and other fruits.
thanks for comparing... I was wondering how/if the vitamix made juice from whole fruits and vegetables. does it then just makes them into a puree? couldn't a regular blender or hand blender do that?

maybe i'll look at the Breville deal mentioned above... I also heard BedBathandBeyond is good with returning things if they break later.
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote