Old 04-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #1  
threenorns

Default is this an NSV? if so, it's rather a pyrrhic one...

i had to throw away my bra today - it was absolutely useless. the girls were inspecting my shoelaces and the back strap was up betw my shoulder blades even on the tightest setting.

would've been nice had it been, say, a pair of pants? but no.... hadta be a bra.

*sigh*

"when the going gets tough, the girls get going" - story of my life.

ooo!!! time for tabata!

Last edited by threenorns; 04-10-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #2  

S/C/G: Highest:266/T/Size 8

Height: 5'4

I'm new, what does nsv stand for?
SarahFairhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:09 PM   #3  

Height: 5'2"

sarah it means non-scale victory.. basically any sort of change in yourself that isn't reflected in that number on the scale. stuff like compliments from people, going down a pant size, etc
valalltogether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:37 PM   #4  
threenorns

or shrinking out of your bra.

in my case, that's always the first sign of weight change.

on the plus side, though, i'll be able to buy those cute little bras that are so cheap! pink! purple! flowers! ribbons! i am very tired of industrial-engineered black, beige, and white.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:47 PM   #5  

S/C/G: Highest:266/T/Size 8

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by threenorns View Post
or shrinking out of your bra.

in my case, that's always the first sign of weight change.

on the plus side, though, i'll be able to buy those cute little bras that are so cheap! pink! purple! flowers! ribbons! i am very tired of industrial-engineered black, beige, and white.
Ahh! Thanks for the explanation! And congratulations!! I do love those smaller bras. I swear, push up small boobs always seem to look better in tops than larger boobs. At least that has been true my case case.
SarahFairhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/199

Height: 5'7"

Aye. Changes in bra size irks me as they're so expensive. I finally measured myself last night and my band size was 39" so what will now be 40F/G. I was ( and am) wearing 44D. So, my band size has gone down a fair number of inches but not much bust.
XLMuffnTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 03:43 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 286/153/155

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by threenorns View Post
Hehe. Me too! I am not quite ready to invest in smaller, cuter bras but I have been trying them on. Meanwhile, my industrial black, beige and whites are getting looser and looser.

Congrats on your size change.

Last edited by Madame Souza; 04-10-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Madame Souza is offline   Reply With Quote