South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2003, 06:15 PM   #1  

Talking Hitting the beach on 8-11!Anyone want to come with me!!!!

I am starting the beach tommorrow,my kids start school and i am so excited,i have been reading success stories on Prevention.com and am pumped!
Got my eggs for in the morning and cheese for my snack,my lunch meat and salad for my lunch and my cheese for my snack,butter beans for dinner and steak! Cant wait!!!!
Getting back in the gym too! I am truly pumped and wondering if anyone wants to buddy up with me starting tommorrow!
I am having my last high carb meal tonight,hamburgers(bun included) homemade fries and brownies for dessert and then i am off and running!
I am 32 5'7 got two kiddos and weigh in at 154,lost 15 lbs 2 months ago on ww and have gained it all back Thats okay its a new day on Monday!
Old 08-10-2003, 11:14 PM   #2  
The Walking Lady

You sure sound like you are ready. I wish you success. We are here for you. Good luck.
Old 08-10-2003, 11:51 PM   #3  

I am ready to start too. I don't have my food ready, but that is not a problem, I'll shop before work and be set for the day. I think I will take my chubby little son with me to the pool at the y and I will water walk while he swims and then well do some weights.

JessJohnsmom, I hear the water is fine, lets jump in.
Old 08-11-2003, 05:44 AM   #4  
Mous

Happiness is having a plan
GOOD for you

Come join us at the DAILY

Lady Marcie
Old 08-11-2003, 11:43 AM   #5  

Hi everyone! Lady Windsong what is the daily? I would love to join! I have done so good so far just having a lil problem with feeling guilty about eating all this cheese! Its hard for me to think this red fat sharp cheese is okay to eat and still lose weight!!!! I would love to join the daily if i can find it
Old 08-11-2003, 12:43 PM   #6  

I'm starting today, too. I sat down last week and planned out my menus for week 1, and spent yesterday shopping (I had to go to two different stores) in preparation. I even super-cleaned my kitchen on Saturday (it started with just throwing away the foods that would tempt me and turned into a huge project, organizing my cabinets and everything).

So, I am half a day in, and thusfar I have had scrambled eggs, reduced-fat bacon (I'm sorry, the turkey bacon just looks icky and I don't care for ham and ham-like products a la canadian bacon), V-8 (I'm soon to post about this), a lot of water and a mozzarella stick. I'm about to have my salad with balsamic vinaigrette and grilled garlic-pepper chicken. I'm chalking the first half day up as a success, and tomorrow I start on my running/gym routine.

Good luck in starting with this, jessjohnsmom!
Old 08-11-2003, 02:35 PM   #7  
God, Give me strength !!

S/C/G: 240/240/150

Height: 5'7

Sounds like U have a great plan going there for you

Good Luck, and I am starting today too
Old 08-11-2003, 07:30 PM   #8  
Mous

The Daily is our Daily thread. Today's is Face the Music Monday Daily 8/11

Hope to see you there tonight or tomorrow.

Lady
Old 08-11-2003, 07:56 PM   #9  

Well ladies you certainly sound ready for the beach and abfab you're off to a great start ... welcome aboard!!!
Closed Thread