View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 05:53 PM   #12
tribalgirl

S/C/G: 239/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by korij View Post
Heh, getting a little bit of mixed answers here, but for the most part, it's what I expected. Ahhh, that makes me sad to a degree. I'm terrified of the idea of having surgery to remove excess skin and lift/augment my breasts. I'm sure, eventually, I will come to terms with it, but any surgery is a scary thought for me.

Guess I better start a cosmetic fund, just in case. >.<
It's just such a crap shoot, each person is so different, even if they have the same height, weight, etc. It's really hard to tell what will happen.

I'm expecting some sagging skin, and I've always had large breasts and breastfed my babies, etc., so I am expecting major sag there (already have some), but I'm trying really hard not to think too much about it until the time comes, just because it makes me sad to think about it too, that I will have some body issues even after losing all the weight.

I don't think I could go through with the skin removal procedure after watching it on TV, but I might have a breast lift.

I think the idea of starting a fund for possible cosmetic procedures is a good idea, I'm going to do that too, thanks for bringing that up.
tribalgirl is offline   Reply With Quote