Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 06:09 PM   #1  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default Home of the 100% Vol. 4

Hey everyone, I am thrilled that I am having to open up another Vol. for this. We are on our FOURTH VOL for this thread. It has been not even a month since I opened the THIRD VOL. It is good to know that we have so many dedicated to themselves and the program. Everyone of us have COMMITTED to ourselves to STICK to the PROGRAM 100%......Congrats to each and everyone of YOU!!!!
Old 04-05-2012, 06:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

Go us! Being 100% OP results in great losses!
Old 04-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Hi everyone, I lost 3.4 this week (my first week of P2)! I'm now below goal and I told my coach I may not do another full week of P2 and she was fine with that. SO I will be switching over to P3 sometime this week...(honestly probably Sat.) It's interesting though because I'm excited to do the new breakfast thing BUT I'm going to really miss having my double chocolate bar...BUT I guess that's part of the concept of phasing off...DUH!? Wow, this typing therapy can really help me figure things out... thanks for reading!
Old 04-05-2012, 06:43 PM   #4  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
Hi everyone, I lost 3.4 this week (my first week of P2)! I'm now below goal and I told my coach I may not do another full week of P2 and she was fine with that. SO I will be switching over to P3 sometime this week...(honestly probably Sat.) It's interesting though because I'm excited to do the new breakfast thing BUT I'm going to really miss having my double chocolate bar...BUT I guess that's part of the concept of phasing off...DUH!? Wow, this typing therapy can really help me figure things out... thanks for reading!
What a great loss for P2. How exciting to be going into P3. I have to say I am a little jealous, I cant wait to be there.

Great job!
Old 04-05-2012, 07:06 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Can't you keep that as a snack?
Old 04-05-2012, 07:20 PM   #6  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
That's fantastic! Enjoy phase 3. I didn't weigh in this week because I'm on vacation, but I do have a NSV to share. I noticed yesterday that my size 12 shorts were too big, so I bought a pair of size 10s. They fit perfectly! Although I've weighed less, I've never been able to wear 10s. I think that losing body fat while maintaining muscle mass has a lot to do w/ fitting in to a smaller size.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:33 PM   #7  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
That's fantastic! Enjoy phase 3. I didn't weigh in this week because I'm on vacation, but I do have a NSV to share. I noticed yesterday that my size 12 shorts were too big, so I bought a pair of size 10s. They fit perfectly! Although I've weighed less, I've never been able to wear 10s. I think that losing body fat while maintaining muscle mass has a lot to do w/ fitting in to a smaller size.
Isn't so strange how someone can be the same weight as you yet in a smaller pant size... My 12's are still a little tight... But far cry from a tight 24!!
Old 04-05-2012, 08:38 PM   #8  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Isn't so strange how someone can be the same weight as you yet in a smaller pant size... My 12's are still a little tight... But far cry from a tight 24!!
I guess it has to do with one's build. I'm still wearing xl or L shirts, so my top half isnt shrinking at the same rate as my bottom half.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:15 PM   #9  
Started IP 8.02.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
I guess it has to do with one's build. I'm still wearing xl or L shirts, so my top half isnt shrinking at the same rate as my bottom half.
Yeah I just think its soo strange... LOL My bottom hald is pretty muscular due to skating all the time.... I am in XL and L tops too... but I wear my shirts pretty tight, to show off what goodies I have left!
Old 04-05-2012, 09:21 PM   #10  
Started IP 8.02.11

So I am sitting here thinking... Has any of you oldtimers seen Bellamack?? I havent seen her post on here in a while?? I wonder how she is doing!
Old 04-05-2012, 09:58 PM   #11  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Woohoo! You've done an amazing job. Good luck with Phase 3 and enjoy your breakfast!!!
Old 04-06-2012, 12:30 AM   #12  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Talking Phew what ya day

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Hey everyone, I am thrilled that I am having to open up another Vol. for this. We are on our FOURTH VOL for this thread. It has been not even a month since I opened the THIRD VOL. It is good to know that we have so many dedicated to themselves and the program. Everyone of us have COMMITTED to ourselves to STICK to the PROGRAM 100%......Congrats to each and everyone of YOU!!!!
Love love the new pic

Quote:
Awesome! Love seeing so many hitting their goals
Old 04-06-2012, 12:33 AM   #13  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

As for me 100% OP even on a crazy day! Lots of ups and downs. Ended on a up...another great night of volleyball. I was only going to play for an hour, then two and half hours zoomed by...must go ice everything and get to bed.

Last edited by Tripmama; 04-06-2012 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Misspelled
Old 04-06-2012, 10:38 AM   #14  

Good Morning everyone!! Happy extremely happy to report that I am down 4lbs!!! I am officially in the 180's! My 16's aren't staying so well, so hitting the consignment stores today. I could also use some shorts, but it not quite short weather here yet...soon though.

I've also had numerous NSV's this week. I had a couple of coworkers tell me I look great and wondered if I was still running. I told them no, I had stopped, but I was doing a high protien diet that works wonders! They couldn't believe that I had lost 50lbs in 3 months!

Then I went to see my chiro, whom I haven't seen in about a month, and she couldn't believe how I looked! She want's to know more about the program so she can tell her other patients about it.

A very exciting week overall. Have a great weekend all!!!
Old 04-06-2012, 10:45 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacitaof2 View Post
Good Morning everyone!! Happy extremely happy to report that I am down 4lbs!!! I am officially in the 180's! My 16's aren't staying so well, so hitting the consignment stores today. I could also use some shorts, but it not quite short weather here yet...soon though.

I've also had numerous NSV's this week. I had a couple of coworkers tell me I look great and wondered if I was still running. I told them no, I had stopped, but I was doing a high protien diet that works wonders! They couldn't believe that I had lost 50lbs in 3 months!

Then I went to see my chiro, whom I haven't seen in about a month, and she couldn't believe how I looked! She want's to know more about the program so she can tell her other patients about it.

A very exciting week overall. Have a great weekend all!!!
mamacitaof2, You've had a great week!!! Congrats on moving out of another pant size, getting into your 180's and being such an inspiration to others!!! When short weather does finally hit us you'll be that much closer to goal!!! Have fun shopping!!!
Closed Thread