View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 12:46 AM   #4
Veela

S/C/G: 172/170/130

Height: 5'7

When it comes to juicing you want to be careful what seems like a cheap investment can end up costing you more in fruit. I would highly recommend you check out reviews online and on youtube. There are a lot of great videos with juice yield comparisons it also gives you an idea of the noise level.

I did a lot of research before buying my juicer I wanted something that was quiet, left some but not all fiber in the juice and easy to use and clean. I went with the Omega 350 vrt. It is expensive but it also has a 10 year warranty and I use it almost everyday. Also compared to how much fruit and vegetables people put into juicers like the breville I find mine produces a lot of juice for very low cost in the fruit and veggie department.

It also depends on what you mainly are planning on juicing. If you are looking mainly fruit then the noising centrifugal juicers are not the best bet, hard vegetables they have the market on and leafy greens are wasted on those spinning beasts. Research is really important if you don't think you are going to use it or become discouraged from low juice yields any investment will be a waste. Go with what best fits you and be willing to up your price point because juicing is awesome and you deserve the best!
Veela is offline   Reply With Quote