View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 12:29 AM   #9
bigpassport

S/C/G: 170/138/130

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda13 View Post
Question for maintainers. I'm now in Phase 4 (for various reasons) even though I haven't reached my goal yet. I might go back on Phase 1 in another 6 weeks or so, but for now I'm going to try to maintain the weight I'm at.

Anyway, there is not a lot of information about meal ideas for maintenance. I'm pretty good with breakfast, but lunch and dinner are difficult. I am so used to having grains & fat together (pasta w/cheese, enchiladas, bread & butter, grilled cheese, etc.). Could anyone give me some ideas for lunches and dinners? Today I had a salad w/grilled chicken and some sour cream & cheese for lunch. For dinner I had sweet potatoes, toast, peas and red pepper slices. Lunch was good, dinner was...random. I'd like to have some good recipe ideas up my sleeve. I know I won't be able to maintain unless I can plan my meals ahead of time.

Thanks!
I agree there isn't much information. The easiest way for me to conceptualize P4 lunch and dinner is to do a regular P2/3 lunch but add a little fat (dressing, cheese, nuts) and do a P1/2/3 dinner but add a little carbs (starch, prohibited veggie). Do that for a while until you get in the groove of P4 then maybe venture out to more elaborate recipes or meal plans once you've got the hang of maintaining your weight.