View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 09:47 PM   #86
ipfansd

S/C/G: 247/174.8/150

Height: 5' 3"

I weighed in for week 34 this morning and for the first time in WEEKS lost more than 1 or just over that pounds-2.8-and it felt GOOD! I've gotten so many good tips from this forum, and I know it's what motivated me to really stick with it again.
My coaches have told me to cut back on the WF products because they can slow things down. Has anyone else heard that? My favorite snack is a deviled egg made with just the WF honey mustard mayo--YUMMY I have started measuring the dressing for my lunch salad, and am trying to only have one WF per day. Also have cut back on the restricted items to see if that helps get things going again.
I mentioned that I'd found this site and was told to "stick with it-there is a lot of good information and motivation there".
Congrats to everyone on the amazing weight losses, and yes-look at the long term, not the weekly losses. I made that mistake and it's easy to get discouraged. Even with the several weeks of little or no loss, I'm still averaging 3 pounds/week over all, so I need to stay focused on that. I have 22.8 more to go to my goal of 95 pounds. I know this place is going to be a huge help! Now I'm going to go whip up that delicious sounding chocolate mug cake for my evening snack