View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 09:12 PM   #79
kellycg102

S/C/G: 184/146/130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
No, this isn't allowed. I would not recommend it even if they are low in everything, there is a lot of sodium in most of them

Have you tried the MIO black cherry or the Green Thunder? Both of those have energy and are tastey....so you might check it out

If you are following the sheet and are in your 5th day you should be in Ketosis. I never felt any different, some say the craving stop, bad breathe and such but I never got any of this.

to post pics....go to User CP and edit your signature or your avatar...scroll down and you will see where you manage attachments and there is where you can do it!

3sisters.....keep your water with you at all time and chew gum. I know for me if I am chewing gum I don't want to put anything in my mouth. All of that food will be there the NEXT family reunion and you will be MUCH healthier and happier. Stick to the program, you will be happy that you did!

Now on to ME.....I loss 5.3lbs this week!!!....making it 140lbs in 11 months!...I am one happy girl right now that is for sure! My coach was right when she said my body needed to be shocked and put me on phase 3 for 2 weeks....it has paid off!!....I am BELOW my original goal of 250 so I am STILL IN SHOCK!!!....its going to be a GREAT day!
Wow wow wow.......that is amazing, good for you.......you have lost a whole person!! You should be very proud. I hope I can stay as focused as you have for as long as I need to. I worry every week that I am going to derail at some point and not be able to get back on.
Great job again........amazing.

Numbers are a little wonky, because I switched scales!!

WI#1 -8.6 WI#15 -2.8
WI#2 -2 WI#16 -1.6
WI#3 -6 WI#17 0
WI#4 -2.2. WI# 18. 2.6
WI#5 -2.4. WI#19. +.2
WI#6 -2. WI#20. -3
WI#7 -3.4
WI#8 -1.2
WI#9 -4.4
WI#10-3.2
WI#11-1.8
WI#12-2