S/C/G: 210/172/145

Height: 5'4"

DATE: 3/28/2012

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Erbear/Erin

BIRTHDAY: July 27

MARITAL STATUS: Married for just over 6 months

SPOUSE’S NAME: Cody

CHILDREN/AGES: Nope

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music, dance, books, movies, theater, playing ukulele, & cooking

PETS: None

TOP WEIGHT: 210

CURRENT WEIGHT: 182

GOAL WEIGHT: 145

HEIGHT: 5'4"

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Germany

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: STRESS

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm doing it slowly/in a way I can maintain. I'm attempting to not freak out and not get emotional.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?: I'm in a foreign country with all of my friends and family back home, which is why I joined this site. I'm having an enormous lack of support from my mother, which is a source of constant anxiety, as she just lost a lot of weight and is pushing me to do it as she did. Just the fact that she tells me I need any diet is rather rude in my opinion. This has been a very hard journey for me and it's not over yet. I'm trying to get my butt in gear and get my attitude in line!

I want to be healthy and happy. I want to never have any limitations on what I can and can't do because of my weight. And one day I want to be a fun and active Mom.
ErBear is offline   Reply With Quote