View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 01:16 PM   #45
frazzledmom04
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
Good morning everybody! I woke up at 5 and it's already almost 7. Where does the time go?

Anyway, after feeling a rocky start to Phase 4 yesterday, today I am renewed and determined to figure out what works for me. It is an evolving thing, this interaction with food, and requires constant awareness and an adjusting. I want my new life, my new health and I want to enjoy it too!
So, I am going to work on creating a routine, just like I had during Phase 1 and it served me well. With so many more choices available, including bad ones, routine is even more important to me. I've created index cards (after reading somebody else's idea here...) for my favorite breakfast combos, easy to make when I'm half asleep. I will figure out what snacks I can have in the afternoon and plan for them, so when I'm exhausted or stressed, I do not grab what's on the shelf.
That's my goal! Hope you all have a lovely day!
I LOVE the idea of the index cards. I'm definately going to use that especially with trying to get 4 kids ready in the mornings, the temptation to just grab something quick I'm sure will be there. Thanks for sharing and continued success on your maintenance!

One of these for every 5lbs lost!