Body Image and Issues after Weight Loss Including discussions about excess skin and reconstructive surgery

Old 03-27-2012, 08:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: SW:260/CW:152/GW:149

Height: 5'5"

Default Cold Laser

My mom had cold laser done... it definitely toned her stomach and tightened the skin too... I am thinking about having it done to me. I have some loose skin on my stomach I would love to see tightened.
meditateinmydirectio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:25 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 348/185/170

Height: 5.10/177cm

What is cold laser? Do you have any link for that, I'd love to read up on it.
Sleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 303/172/120

Height: 5'6

When you say loose skin, do you mean just a bit saggy and jiggly or like the total apron?

It's looking like I will probably end up with an apron. I'm spending all kinds of money on OTC products now and while it's helping a bit I'm thinking that it might be wise financially to stop spending the money now and just start dumping it into a savings account so I can get a tummy tuck. I'm not sure if an apron is a lost cause or not...
ChangingSkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:30 PM   #4  

S/C/G: SW:260/CW:152/GW:149

Height: 5'5"

I think kinda saggy & jiggly... try googling zerona or "cold laser"

I don't know much about it... I am also considering a tummy tuck but am scared that I will gain weight while I am recovering!!! I need exercise to make me happy so I have willpower to say no to junk food!

argh.

I feel like the cold laser might be the perfect solution, it's painless noninvasive and doesn't slow you down... I have to do some consultations though and I have other stuff I have to deal with first like pay some medical bills and do some other medical stuff that has to take first priority.

I can't put cosmetic stuff ahead of other medical work, and there allllwwaaays seems to be other medical stuff to take care of. and medical bills to pay.
meditateinmydirectio is offline   Reply With Quote