General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 03-23-2012, 01:39 PM   #1  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Default Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Anyone else a huge Resident Evil fan, or a gamer here?
I'm totally going on a gaming binge this weekend and that is ALL I'm going to do.

This game looks sick! I can't wait to get home and play it!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:46 PM   #2  
Lifes a Journey

I loved it! It was a little short, I wish it was longer and you could choose the different sides whether it was Umbrella's team or the Spec Op's side thats one thing I would have done differently that way it'd be longer with more missions. I'd say if you're really worried about the bad reviews wait until it goes on sale and then get it. But definitely get it! I beat it and decided to replay it!
Old 03-26-2012, 04:11 PM   #3  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

I just bought this for my fiance for his birthday. He loves it! We're both Resident Evil fans (I've been playing since the first one was out even though I was what, 10?) so he REALLY wanted it.

I'll probably borrow it when he's done and start playing it.
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:15 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 329/254.6/180?

Height: 5'4"

I want it and play with my DH. Do you have the xbox 360? That is the version we are waiting for.
Our fave games are Left for Dead 1 and 2 and wishing a 3 would come out soon. There are add ons but we dont play live.
pluckypear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:58 AM   #5  
pick your hard

S/C/G: 240/192/145

I will never forget the first scenes in the mansion (the beginning of it all). We had no idea and then we saw the zombies (to say nothing of the zombie-dogs that broke the windows and jumped us). It was great!
Unfortunately, I don't have the time to play anymore. I hope you enjoy!!!
Kitcherella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:32 AM   #6  
Lifes a Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sontaikle View Post
I just bought this for my fiance for his birthday. He loves it! We're both Resident Evil fans (I've been playing since the first one was out even though I was what, 10?) so he REALLY wanted it.

I'll probably borrow it when he's done and start playing it.
I have all the original's for the Ps1! I'm so glad my Ps3 can play ps1 games! I have been itching to get at them all! I think I will this weekend, because Operation Raccoon City has just brought the urge to play them all over again! Man I'm sure they'll still make me jump and scream! haha I love it! I can't wait for Resident Evil 6 to come out! Seriously I am Resident Evil Obsessed! I even bought the one for DS Revalations. I bought the DS just for that game! lol. I don't even mind the movies, I kind of like them a lot more than most people haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluckypear View Post
I want it and play with my DH. Do you have the xbox 360? That is the version we are waiting for.
Our fave games are Left for Dead 1 and 2 and wishing a 3 would come out soon. There are add ons but we dont play live.
Nope, I'm a Ps3 girl. I hate xbox lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitcherella View Post
I will never forget the first scenes in the mansion (the beginning of it all). We had no idea and then we saw the zombies (to say nothing of the zombie-dogs that broke the windows and jumped us). It was great!
Unfortunately, I don't have the time to play anymore. I hope you enjoy!!!
Ah yes! The originals were for sure EPIC!

P.S I think I'm going to start playing them all over again. 1-5 and Operation Raccoon City! Good thing I'm single LOL!

Last edited by MiZTaCCen; 03-27-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:03 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 329/254.6/180?

Height: 5'4"

Did get the xbox 360 version and it is great but sucks there is no offline co-op.
pluckypear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:00 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 270/260s/120

Height: 5'1"

Has it come out already??? I'm a terrible gamer but I do enjoy watching them and I've kept up with RE since it first came out when I was 12!

Off to YouTube for playthroughs!
LadyPetite is offline   Reply With Quote