View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 06:57 AM   #4
rissimo
Started IP Alt. 11/15/11

S/C/G: 209.4/209.4/140.0

Height: 5'3.5"

Default Good Morning

Good Morning IPeeps:
Sorry I haven't been on here the past week. They have blocked me from the site here at work so I cannotget on to get my daily fix. But I have found another way to get to it, I just have to be very careful about logging in daily. So, this will probably be my only login today until I get home and am able to pry my daughter away from the computer.

to all the newbies!! It is so good to see so many more joining our wonderful little group!!! This is the best thing you could do for yourself. And if you have not been able to go thru and read all the other threads, just remember that any loss you have regardless of how little it it is, is a good loss. Your body has to catch up with what you have already lost and it will fight you to lose what it is so used to having. Hang in there and things will begin to fall into place.

I went to the doctor yesterday because of a little issue I am having and he was amazed at my loss. I was telling him that my goal is to get down to 130. He said that I will be too thin then, he suggests that I go to 150-145, no lower than 140.

Well better get off here for now, will try to get on later.

Congratulations on all the losses so far and good luck to those that still have to weigh in. Hope everyone has a great OP day!!!

Restart Date 01/01/2014

Last edited by rissimo : 03-21-2012 at 06:58 AM.