Old 03-16-2012, 07:02 PM   #470
AlmostMe
Trying for normal

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

DATE: 16 March 12

USERNAME/REAL NAME: AlmostMe

BIRTHDAY: late May

MARITAL STATUS: married, but wishing I weren't!

SPOUSE’S NAME: %^&*$@X

CHILDREN/AGES: 1 boy, 4

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, music, going out, museums, galleries, photography

PETS: 1 fab cat

TOP WEIGHT: not sure but maybe 30 pounds more than now?

CURRENT WEIGHT: 227

GOAL WEIGHT: 150... but fit, ya know.

HEIGHT: 5 ft 5 in

EYE COLOR: green

HAIR COLOR: light brown (really dark brown with gray!)

OCCUPATION: unemployed - and need to refocus. Got tons of skills though

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: London

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Stress eating, boredom eating - getting too depressed to exercise, sometimes smoking as well. Currently not smoking - thank goodness!

In the past I have been an obsessive calorie counter - it wasn't good. I starved myself. Trying a more balanced, slower approach this time.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I want to be fit and have fun and be single again and date. I have been unhappy for so long and depressed because I've been unhappy in my marriage. I want to play one season of rugby - just to give it a try. (I won't be at my goal weight, don't really care what I weigh in the autumn when I start - just want to be so much fitter so I can play and firmly out of plus size clothes). And I want to be able to run after my crazy son.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU: I'm American but live in the UK. I just started Bikram yoga - 2 weeks ago. Amazing. Not sure if I'm losing any weight (I'm resolved to weigh once a month only!) - but it's helping me with an injury and I feel pretty great.
AlmostMe is offline   Reply With Quote