Old 03-16-2012, 11:52 AM   #1  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Default Regainers Relosing. Get it off AGAIN! - pt 2

Starting a new thread since the other one should have been closed already

Good morning ladies and happy Friday!

I am always scared of Fridays. Friday = Cookout and Cookout = potluck side dishes. Which means so much food to choose from! The good news is, the community is taking part in a wellness initiative (competitive with teams of 4) so a lot of people are bringing more healthy stuff. Yay for that.

Hope you all have a good day!
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:08 PM   #2  

I'm here, I'm here! Jut crazy busy with my little ones...I have stayed op so far, and am really proud of myself! My hubby wanted ice cream last night, so he went to the store to get it, and brought me home some skinny cow ice cream sandwiches, he is such a sweetheart. He is really supportive and has been asking for salads for dinner lol.
eeyoredja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:44 PM   #3  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Gramie - Thats how I was for soooooo long when I plateaued. I wish I had advice on getting back on track. It was SOOOO hard for me to do :\ I know you can do it though. Maybe try budgeting your calories out for each meal?

Slashnl- I find my scale sometimes goes UP if I don't wait till official weigh in day. Go figure. What is your sodium like?

Konfy- Hey there is always that! I have faith in you, you will do it!

eeyor- Awww so sweet! I wish my boyfriend liked veggies! He is losing weight with me, but is VERY much a meat and potatos man :\ Its like pulling teeth to get him to eat veggies....fruit he will eat if it is apples, oranges or bananas...that's almost it. In fact last night at subway he told me I will probably have to force veggies on him LOL

So NOT stepping on the scale today. I went over my cals yesterday....by A LOT! ugh....Over on sodium too which means I am probably holding about 5 lbs in water weight :\ Ill wait till tomorrow or monday to do it. Lots of studying today YIPES! have a good day ya'll!
SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:53 PM   #4  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

I'm cheering for you, ladies! And as for me, still doing very well here . I can't complain.
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:20 PM   #5  
Sue

S/C/G: 225/185/155

Height: 5'7"

I'm late to the party today!

Mandy, thanks for getting the new thread started!

SMSDREAMER2007, I've wondered about the old vs new WW programs as well so last night I recalculated this week's journal the old way. Ironically, the points totals are almost exactly the same! From new to old I traded the extra carb points (mostly 5/serving vs the old 3) for fruit which is free now but cost a point on the old program. There wasn't a single day I had a differerence of more than 2 points! I'm gonna keep at it a few more weeks and if I don't see some movement by the end of the month I'll have to try something different.

Thistoo, I wish I could give up carbs. I've cut waaaay back, but without them I'd A) feel like I was on a strict diet and have a hard time sticking to it for any length of time and B) have to cook really differently for myself than the rest of the family. I try to eat no more than a single serving of carbs once a day. Sometimes I'm more successful than others, but at least I'm not eating half my daily calories in carbs anymore.

eeyoredja, congarats staying OP. I can't imagine how challenging that can be with young children.

Arctic Mama, Thanks for cheering us on, your ticker is great inspiration!

It's cold and raw here again which is perfect comfort food weather. I had to use every distraction possible to keep myself from grazing the leftovers in the fridge last night but I did it. I ate exactly what I had planned and no more. I didn't manage to get my exercise in so I need to be sure to spend some serious time with it tonight. One way or another I'm going to bust this damn plateau.
mahtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 03:25 PM   #6  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

found this: http://www.youtube.com/user/BeFitin90/featured

thought it might be interesting... thinking i'll give it a shot, if hubby will let me use his laptop where i've got more room to work out!
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:28 PM   #7  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Just popping in to say hi! Walked by the computer and thought OMG I never visited 3FC today!

I'm on plan and did my workout.. all is well so far for the day!

Hope everyone is having a good day too.
findingfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:39 PM   #8  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

MANDY ~ that FIT IN 90 warm-up is enuff for some people. WOW, you must be in great shape to take these on. I like the MOCK JUMPING ROPE -- great idea: it kinda looks like dancing a bit; reminds me of MOCK BOXING, which I can do.

DGRAMMIE ~ hang in there; today's a new day. Keep going. I was so hungry last night; had some chz and toast but still stayed in my calories for the day. Today, I upped my day meals and snax to see if that helps; and I am feeling much better today. I figure my body was sending me a message ...

We have awesome temps here today; in the high sixties (68F) with and they are predicting in the 70's this weekend. Spent some time outdoors today. Hope you all enjoy the weekend too ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 03-16-2012 at 10:31 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:17 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi relosers - yesterday was a mostly healthful day. I accomplished many of my goals. However, I woke up in the middle of the night with an awful stomach ache. So, I ate some unplanned crackers - it helped. (along with Maalox and Pepto). I ate raw apples yesterday... I don't think I am ready for that, I guesss. Sigh.

I did my journalling yesterday, lots of water, planned/measured/logged food, always left a bite, worked on slowing down & tasting the food, tried to 'feel' the food in my stomach, read my Beck info, stretches & strengthening and more.

Need to work on fork down between each bite, eat sitting only, giving myself credit, using my resistance techniques and more.

I hope you all have a good weekend.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:46 PM   #10  
Cool Chick

S/C/G: 283/227.2/180

Height: 5' 10"

Hello all!! HAPPY WEEKEND! Yay!
Still getting better, so still not working out.
Maybe tomorrow or Sunday. The scale isn't being good to me, but I've eaten on plan all week anyway.
Tonight I went out with my sisters and ate more than normal and less healthy food than normal, but we shared everything and I didn't go crazy at all. It was probably only a few more carb servings and fat servings than a normal day for me. No dessert, which is my fave! One drink. Not bad! I'm happy with it and plan to eat healthy most of the rest of the weekend (maybe dessert tomorrow....a couple bites...for a birthday dinner).
I hope the rest of you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!!
heathermichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:46 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 249.2/see ticker/125

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Morning ladies. Glad to see your all hanging on.

I'm still OP. But yesterday, I got on the scal and I was up a pound. Which means I'm exactly the same weight I was on Sunday! GRRRR. WTH??!! This program is supposed to take off weight super fast. I don't know what's going on but I'm annoyed. I can lose weight this slow calorie counting/WW. I'm going through all this trouble with supplements and getting rid of stuff for the flushes it brings. Yet, not bringing now. Hmph. I've committed to 30 days (4 weeks , actually). I'm half way there. At the end of this I'll decide to either continue on FF or switch back to calorie counting based on my results. On a side note, I've been trying to wait to start running again until I get to 215, but since it's taking longer than I thought, I'm not waiting. Restarting C25K this morning!! Focusing on healthy eating and fitness goals for now. Praying the weight will cooperate! But, there really is no other alternative. Onward!
kmac1196 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:04 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 249.2/see ticker/125

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Oh, scratch that. Just got on the scal and am down 1.8 for the week. Yesterday must have been a weird glitch. Official weigh in is tomorrow though so I won't change my ticker yet. Did go on my run this morning! Felt so good!!!
kmac1196 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:26 PM   #13  
Shrinkin' Salsa :P

S/C/G: 127/122/72 (kg)

Hi ladies (and any gents lurking),

Oh, I need to sit down and figure out what my plan actually IS so that I can have a cat in he-double-hockey-sticks' chance of actually staying OP. Life is crazy crazy - but that's not an excuse, of course. When life is out of control, the food is the one thing I CAN control. I just need to translate this into action.

My most significant (or least lame) idea so far is just having a fixed week plan for dinner: Sunday this, Monday that, and so on. No variation. I pick seven sensible dinners for the week and just repeat it.

It might sound boring, but right now I barely have any energy (physical or mental) to go to the shops and think creatively about what I'm going to eat. So I guess if I think, 'It's Monday, today I have pasta,' then at least I'll have a purpose when I do my groceries and will have a smaller chance of being lured into buying the whole store.

Right?
salsa chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi relosers! Yesterday was a healthy day - I am so grateful. I needed to get it 'under my belt" (no pun intended) For me, when I do get in a healthful day - it gives me something to build on.

I accomplished many goals, some were: plan/measure/log food, no seconds, leave a bite, really worked on slowing down/feelingfullness/tasting the food, weighed, journalled, read my materials, and more. The most important thing I did was a meditation.

Yesterday's meals:
breakfast - cooked chicken breast, pumpkin with margerine/cinn/sfs maple syrup.
Lunch- eggs and toast, morningstar bacon, cucumber
snack - fiber cereal, skim milk, banana
dinner - grilled pork tenderloin, brown rice, salad with evoo/vinegar
snack - peanut butter toast with honey, 1/2 banana, rice cake

It's been beautiful weather... been outside enjoying it as much as possible.

Hope you are all doing well!

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 03-17-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #15  

Survived my roadtrip!! In the past I could easily eat 10,000 calories and drink 4 liters of diet pepsi in a 36 hour road trip.

This time....

ZERO pop
ZERO meat
ZERO wheat
just ONE dessert

I did overdo a bit on my dried fruit and nuts but I did SO SO SO much better than last time!!!!
Muggles is offline   Reply With Quote