Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 03-14-2012, 08:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 158/158/125

Height: 5'4

Default To start over or continue... short hiatus

I was on a ChaLean Extreme plan and I have gotten sick twice through it. First time was only a few day hiatus during the time I was to start month 2. But this time I was sick for over a week and the hiatus has almost been at 2 weeks now because of being sick plus lack of motivation I guess. I should be on month 3 now (last month). I did one workout with the weights and it was soo hard.

I decided to start all over again instead of continuing. Is this a good choice?
According to the calculations, I will be done by mid June (3 months from now)
I think I should give it a full go without missing any days again this time, but I just hope I don't go totally crazy from watching the same videos over and over again.

Thoughts?
sensualappeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:06 AM   #2  
Improvise Adapt Overcome

S/C/G: 178/172/130

Height: 5'

I don't know that program, but maybe reduce the weight for the week you should be on for a day or two? That way you can keep the program but not feel the pain of a heavy weight.

However, your thought about doing the full plan without missing is also a great idea. I just think if you are not liking the videos is a problem across the board. Is the instructor that boring?

Final thought: do what you know you can do without going nuts LOL
peachypeg is offline   Reply With Quote