Thread: Wonderslim #7
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 07:59 PM   #117
REKP

S/C/G: 326/186/163

Height: 67 in

Shannoni:
It is certainly a different way to eat. I don't think the timing is as crucial as getting all the food in every day. I've just found I don't get as hungry when I space my meals out every 3 hours all day long. I have lost a lot of weight since I started the diet the 6th of November. I weighed 258 then and lost 4-5 pounds per week for the first 2 months. Then around Christmas the loss dropped to 2-3 pounds a week, which is not nearly as fast as I would like, but I'm going to stick with it until I reach my goal of 165 or so no matter how long it takes. It's something I can continue, I'm eating and feel satisfied. I've ordered a lot of food...like another 3 months worth from now, so I also know I'm not going to waste my money by not continuing.
I found that for the first 2 weeks or so of the diet I felt kinda week. I cut my workouts back to 5 miles a day on the exercise bike, but after that time I picked back up to my routine.
Keep posting...This is so much easier when others are going through the same thing!
I like the picture of you and your dog. You both look happy :-)