Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 03-06-2012, 06:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/195/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Slimvox for Women

Has anyone used this diet supplement for women "SLIMVOX"? I've try to lose weight without any diet pills and need something to boost me along to get started. Just wondering if anyone has used them and if they had any progress with them.

Thank YOU in advance!!!!
Sew Plump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

I never tried this product but just took a look at the list of ingredients and didn't see anything special that hasn't been used in other diet supplements already. even if some of the herbs did work, you never know how much is in the product or the quality of the herbs...
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:50 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/195/130

Height: 5'4"

Wink Lost 4lbs Already

I received my Slimvox diet supplement this week "since Wednesday" and already showing 4lbs lost. Plus I haven't noticed any side effects "nervousness mostly" I've got in the past trying diet supplements "which I haven't tried in over 10 yrs". And each day I'm feeling more & more entergy....which I'm needing so bad. I haven't had a chance to exercise since I've been on them...so I hope once I get back to that, I'll see better results. Hope I made sense in trying to explain.
Sew Plump is offline   Reply With Quote