Thread: Wonderslim #7
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 02:20 PM   #92
shannoni

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by REKP View Post
Shannoni:
Welcome to the group. OK...let me be the first to guess...I think if you follow the plan exactly it will take 8 weeks to lose the 35 pounds. You're young so that may make my estimate too long, but that' my guess :-)
Congratulations on your career choice! I've been an RN for 35 years, and can't think of anything I had rather done. Do you plan to teach or are you doing a practitioner degree? I'm excited for you.
The board has been a little more active in recent past. Seems almost everyone has been dealing with "life happens" things that has decreased their posts, but I don't think I've ever encountered a more supportive group.
I'm eagerly waiting for my weigh in on Saturday. Hope to be below 200 pounds for the first time in a very, very long time. My ultimate goal is exactly where you are now.
Hope everyone is having a good, on plan, week!
Rose
hi REKP. Im hoping to go the nurse practitioner route. Im in the accelerated program now but am thinking of leaving it after my first year (which is when i get the RN degree) to get some experience and then continue on. So the ppl from the shipping section of my order called and said since i live in Hawaii i have to pay 51$ extra for shipping . you think its still worth it?