Old 02-24-2012, 03:47 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 222/193/150

Height: 5'9

Default hands are looking blue :/

i havent been doing any exercise since ive started medifast but i have noticed that my hands are turning more and more noticeably blue.. and my veins are looking crazy. i'm sure this sorta sounds like a dumb question ... buuuuut.. is this probably due to lack of circulation. i used to be a little more active before i started but my energy level doesn't really bring me to want to work out .. but i spose i need to soon tho.. anyone else experiencing something similar??
londonlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:26 PM   #2  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

I'm noticing my veins more because I am that pale, but I've never heard of having actual bluish hands.

Maybe someone else will have some insight.
Riddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:52 AM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

I haven't heard of that or experienced it. Does anyone else say that you have blueish hands? Ask a few people what they think. And if you're still worried about it, see a doctor. Be sure to mention to the doctor that you are on Medifast and take the program materials with you.

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:36 PM   #4  
ER doc-in-training

S/C/G: 227.4/199.8/150

Height: 5'11"

I haven't heard of or experienced this either. I can't really assess what's going on, or even if there really is a problem since I can't see your hands or run any tests on you, but in my experience, a patient with a blue body part has something wrong. I agree with JayEll - get others' opinions about your hands, and if they think they're blue, see a doctor about it.
SpaceCadet30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:07 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 222/193/150

Height: 5'9

thank you very much!! ... ive been doing some light workout and i feel like my skin isnt really tinted. guess i needed to move a lil. have a great week.
londonlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:30 PM   #6  

I've been on medifast for a little over 3 weeks and I feel absolutely fantastic and no blue hands or vein issues here. I have been slightly cold though.
ubskinnyagain75 is offline   Reply With Quote